⇢ february special

-ˏˋ 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 ♡ ( 𝐘/𝐍 ), 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ˊˎ-
lantern rite edition

-ˏˋ  𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 ♡ ( 𝐘/𝐍 ), 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ˊˎ- lantern rite edition

" It's recording."

" Good. You guys ready?"

" Yes... no... yes-"

" Relax, you'll do fine," ( Y/n ) punched Albedo's shoulder softly, " It's just a video. A video with no goals or... it isn't an assignment?"

Right, it's just a video, Albedo thought and rubbed his hair. He clearly had no idea why he felt rather tense today. Maybe it was because he did not want to mess up Lantern Rite, perhaps it was because he did not want to look like a fool in front of the camera.

" Wanna just carry the camera around?" Venti proposed the idea and crossed his arms, " You look pretty tense, I won't lie. You good bro?"

Albedo sighed, nodded his head, and took the camera out of ( Y/n )'s bag, caressing its lenses with his thumb, " Uh, yes. I personally think that it would be better for me to be the cameraman."

" Alright, that's not a problem!" the female clapped her hands together and pointed north from where they were, " Let's start!"

₍ᐢ..ᐢ₎
VENTI

(  ◡̈  )
ALBEDO

( ꈍᴗꈍ )
Y/N

" WHAT'S THIS

" WHAT'S THIS... SMELL?!" Xingqiu pinched his nose and coughed in disgust upon smelling rotten, burnt food.

" THE SMELL OF PERFECTION!" Xiangling began to cackle like a witch, " I'm just joking. I think I burned the food a little bit too much."