happy valen(chaotic)tine's

Valentine's day wasn't the very best thing that would happen this year's schooltime, all because first, it's Valentine's they are celebrating and second, they're celebrating in school. Students are celebrating something lovely in such a dangerous place: school.

Every single person Venti had passed by down the hallways looked rather sick, and when he said sick, he was talking about how agitated and pissed off they looked. However, before he climbed up the stairs to the second floor, there was this one locker that was decorated with lots of heart sticky notes and roughly around five bags of chocolate queuing outside the locker.

' He's that famous!?' Venti set his mouth agape and touched the nape of his neck with his trembling hands. It was just seven in the morning and yet, that's more than the total number of chocolates given to him in around three years.

I mean, he should be used to being given anything else but a bar of chocolate from ( Y/n ) but still, he felt pretty jealous.

" Did y'all see his locker?" Beidou raised her eyebrow and pointed her black pen at Kaeya, " My gosh, I bet my five hundred mora that you wish that was yours

" Did y'all see his locker?" Beidou raised her eyebrow and pointed her black pen at Kaeya, " My gosh, I bet my five hundred mora that you wish that was yours."

Kaeya let out a mischievous chuckle, looking somewhat proud of himself, " Hm, and if I said no?"

" Liar," Childe slammed his hands onto the table, " You were literally glaring at the locker...!"

Kaeya gave him a pair of annoyed eyes and scoffed, crossing his legs. Their small argument was quite entertaining, Beidou must admit, to the point that she was smiling at the scene from her desk. She actually didn't have the intention to start an argument but who would want to interrupt and stop something so immature but hilarious?

" You were too weren't you?"

" No, you were."

" No, you-"

Then that's when they heard someone scream outside in the halls. Everyone's head turned to face the door which remained closed. When they looked at each other for a second and back at the door again all at once, they heard it one more time.

" Am I hearing things?" Zhongli looked up at the ceiling, puzzled.

" No. I'm hearing screams outside too," Xiao clicked his tongue in annoyance, " Maybe someone died."

Everyone shuddered at Xiao's statement and each and every single student present in the classroom was giving him cold, confused glances except for Diluc.

Keqing pinched the edge of her nose, " How in the world did you get that idea-"

" GUYS, GUYS, GUYS, GUYS, GUYS!" the door was slid open, the ginger-haired male nearly falling off his chair with the sudden outburst, " I FOUND OUT WHAT THE SCHOOL'S GONNA GIVE US FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!"