Tea Spilling ☕

Dubai
Brielle Anyea

We've been here for about 4 days now and honestly it's just so beautiful and makes me not want to leave. I love the quietness and peace that comes with this place. I was currently browsing through what I wanted to eat. The room service was bought down once they found out Chris Brown was here with his good friend. Chris was catching up on sleep that I know he barely gets. His phone lit up and I seen "Babymother 🤦🏾" flash across.

"I hope your trip is going well daddy😛"

I continued scrolling through the food category on the labtop, I'm not going to trip because that isn't my place or business to do so. Even though I really wanted to. He started moving around and rubbed his eyes before laying them onto me slowly.

"You good?" He asked through a yawn and stretch. I nodded my head and went inside of my purse to get my money out.

"What are you doing?" He asked with one eye brow up.

"I'm getting money out to pay for my food" I answered him and he closed my purse and handed it back to me.

"I got it. What's the point of inviting YOU on vacation if you gotta pay for things?" He said as he sat up and yawned once again. I mean I guess he's right but I'm used to paying for my own things and everything in between.

Christopher

I looked at my phone and seen Azalia texted me. I shook my head and slid to Royalty's number. Yes, I bought my baby a phone because why the hell not? She knows how to work this shit better than I do half the time and she's the most responsible child I ever met. Literally, I was horrible at her age at losing and breaking shit. She get that part from her mother. I looked over at Brielle and she's been real quiet just scrolling on her phone.

"Why you so quiet for?" I asked her.

"No reason. I was just tracking the food" She answered me. I made a face cause I know she's llying. She probably fucked around and seen that message that Azalia texted me. I can't blame her for getting upset but then again it's like, why did she even have to text me?

"You seen the text message didn't you?" I asked her. She didn't answer me and that was my answer right there. I nodded and got up to go on the terrace. I'll leave her alone right now because I don't like pressuring people into telling me anything or anything they don't wanna do in general.

Meanwhile
Los Angeles

Royalty
I was texting my dad because I missed him and I wish I was old enough to go with them.

"Roro come with me to the store baby!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I was already dressed because I was doing tik toks in my room a minute ago.

"Okay mommy!" I said as I turned off my phone and ran downstairs. Mommy was already dressed and she kind of matched with me with the colors. I love when that happens.

"You look adorable baby" She told me. I smiled at her and seen my dad texted me. I looked closer and seen a word I didn't recognize.

"Mommy what does via mean? When your texting someone" I asked her. She gave me a confused look before answering

"It means from someone else, who you texting that they're saying via someone else?" She asked with her arms folded.

"Dad's friend" I answered. Oh man, now I have to think fast before she starts asking 100 and one questions.

Llppl ppl
Brielle
After we finished our food, Chris wanted me to record him singing an unreleased song he was messing with. I don't know why he keeps playing, he need to put this out.