Stop Playing

New York,New York (Day 1)

Brielle woke up at the sight of Chris laying down on the couch in her room. She yawned while covering her mouth and proceeded to stretch. She eventually slowly started to fall back to sleep on her pillow. Chris looked up from the T.V and smiled to himself. His phone started ringing, he looked on his screen and seen Azalia was calling. 

"Wassup Boo" He spoke into the phone 

"Hey, me and Ro Ro missed you so we decided to give you a call" She said 

"Aww I miss you guys too. Ya'll always acting like I'm leaving forever. I'll be back in 3 days" 

"And until you return? I'll be missing youu" She sung in Faith Evans voice. Chris chuckled and got more comfortable on the couch. 

"You sound beautiful baby. Almost as good as Faith herself" He said causing her to laugh on the other line. 

"Chris?" She asked in a low tone 

"Wassup girl?" 

"What are we?" She asked eagerly. It grew silent for a moment. Truth be told, he didn't know what they were. It's no secret that he loves her and wants to make things right for themselves and the family they created. 

"I'm sorry ... don't answer that. Just forget I-" She began to say before he cut her off 

"Azalia I love you. You know I do.. I'm just not trying to promise you something that I'm not sure of at the moment" He admitted. She sighed then spoke again. 

"I love you too Chris .. and why can't you promise me to just never give up on us? Unless that's what you're planning on doing" She said with attitude in her voice. He palmed his head and got up to walk out. He stepped into the bathroom and closed the door lightly. 

"Now you just saying shit. You know I would never leave you and Royalty hanging. You out of all people should know that. If it weren't for me, my daughter would of been bouncing from house to house. Don't start Lia" He spat. He took a deep breath after he said what he said. He felt as if he didn't have to take it there but at the moment? He didn't care. He wanted her to know how he felt for all the years she's left him with unanswered questions and anger. 

"Go on .. I know you have way more you want to get off your chest" She spoke through a crack in her voice. 

"Don't! Stop Azalia. You always doing that shit bro. This is why I can't go down that road with you again. This is why we co parent" 

"Co parents don't sleep with each other on a consistent basis so get the fuck outta here with that bullshit Chris!" She yelled but voice still cracked. 

"Yeah because I love ya dumb ass. If I didn't I would of been left yo ass alone and everything that came with you" 

"So I can get full custody of Royalty? You said everything that comes with me" 

"WE made her together. You ain't get pregnant on your own. C'mon at least act like you have some knowledge on children" He said before he splashed water on his face. 

"I hate you. Get off my phone and tell the bitch you fucking I said wassup" 

"So go handle that in the mirror" He said before hanging up the phone. 

Brielle Anyea

I fully woke up from my slumber. I had Skype meetings all night with different clothing companies who wants me to model their clothing. I got up and seen that the couch was empty and the bathroom door was closed. I walked down the hall and heard him on the phone with someone. I didn't want to be nosey but I also needed to get in the bathroom. I knocked on the door three times and waited for him to answer It He opened the door and plastered a fake smile on his face.