Surprise Visits

Brielle Anyea 

"Girl pleasee. I think you should think about it" Tiffany told me as we stepped up in the line to finally order our food. We've been standing on this line for what feels like 20 minutes but it was only 5. I hate standing in one spot for a long period of time. I rolled my eyes because she's been bugging me about inviting Travis to dinner one of these days.

"I told you that I would let you know if I change my mind about it. How could I forget about it when ya ass bringing it up every damn 5 minutes?" I asked as we received our tickets to let us know when our orders are done. I noticed a group of girl's in the corner kept glancing over at me and Tiff. I never took well to whispering and all that bullshit so I acted as if I didn't see anything. Tiffany on the other hand is very broad and out there.

"They got something they wanna say or something?" Tiffany asked as she looked back and forth between the girls and us. I chuckled and shook my head.

"101 and 102!" The lady shouted from over the counter with our food in her hands. I smiled as I took the bags from her. I noticedone of the girl's walked over to where me and Tiff were standing. She had a huge smile on her face with a picture in her hands.

"Hi Miss Brielle. I'm not from here, I'm from the UK and I went to your fashion show. I love your confidence and the way you model clothing" The young girl said to me as she handed me a mini poster of myself. I literally could feel myself holding back tears. I've NEVER in my life been acknowledged in the street, I don't want to talk too soon because it's no big deal to certain people but I feel great. I looked over at Tiffany and her hand was over her mouth, she's so dramatic.

"Thank you so much beautiful. It's people like you who keep my confidence level so up there" I said as I politely grabbed the poster to sign it and decorated real cute for her. I signed it and I did a snap video with her to she could add me on there. We said our goodbye's then walked outiside of the store. My phone started ringing, I seen it was my mother.

"Hello momma love" I spoke.

"Hi my love, there's someone here at the house who wants to see you" My mother said. I instanstly got excited as we walked to the parking lot.

"Alright well I'm on my way back home now so I should be there in about 10-15 minutes"

"Okay honey be safe. I'll see  you when you get here"

"Okay mommy I love you" I hung up then put my phone in my pocket book. Tiffany doesn't live far from my house at all so we've been giving each other rides these past few weeks. We got into the car and her phone began to buzz.

"Who's that?" I asked with my nosy self. She looked over at me and sighed loudly.

"My annoying ass, dead beat ass baby father. Calling my phone like he pay my bill" she said as she muted her phone and put it in her pocket. I chuckled because they low key are cute when he isn't being a asshole. Which is only like 30 percent of the time. We began to drive to our homes as I played some music.

Christopher
"You really gotta go to New York right now? Out of all times.. you choose to go now? After you've been fucking up my mental these past days?" Azalia asked as I continued packing my suitcase. I chuckled and tilted my head to the side.

"How have I been fucking up your mental?" I asked and she sucked her teeth.

"By rearranging my insides. That's how, don't act stupid Chris" She said and I busted out laughing.

"Girl you y'all all that shit then when I put it down on that ass, it's this" I said as she playfully hit me in the shoulder. I can't lie, these past few days have been really good for us. I know I look like a hypocrite because I said I wouldn't deal with her again but we all know that's a lie. Especially since shawty almost ended her life over me. Oh y'all ain't know bout that? Keep reading, I'm going to fill y'all in on that situation.