Jealous Tendencies

1 year later
Christopher
I was driving down the streets of Miami with my tinted windows trying to find last minute shit for Brie. Her birthday is Friday.. it's currently Thursday which means I literally only have a few hours left. I made a left to the mall outlet that showed a Victoria Secret in the middle of several other stores.

"Dad don't be so scared" Royalty says in the back seat with her phone in her hand. I looked at her in my rear view and laughed at her spot on assumption.

"What makes you think I'm nervous?" I asked her

"You're listening to music really low. That only happens when you're thinking or "in your head" as you say" She spoke with quotations around my daily saying. This little girl knows me like the back of her hand, that's incredible. We got out the car and I had my shiesty mask on, I love my fans but I really just wanna be in and out today. I walked in with Royalty leading me to the plus size section.

"You know what's her favorite color?" Royalty asked. I skimmed through the choices of pink sweatsuits, they all were so plain. My designs would be more fire on these colors.

"Dad!" She said in a little high pitched tone.

"Who you yelling at lil girl?" I said with a high pitch tone, matching hers. She started laughing and so did I. This is why I thought I could never be a parent, I knew I was gonna have a goofy ass child.

"It's blue by the way. Even though red is better though" I answered her pulling out a large sweat suit. I went further down the aisle picking out other little things that women like. We both looked around and noticed everyone with their phones out, smiling and whispering things amongst themselves.

"I think they caught on" Royalty said. I chuckled at her comment and started waving to all the cameras I seen.

"You so damn fine! Omgg I only seen you in concerts but close up? Chileeee" The girl behind the register in front of me said. I laughed and put the stuff on the counter.

"Thank you I appreciate that beautiful. Can you ring this up for me please?" I asked with a smile. She blushed and began to ring up everything.

"Your total is goin to be 140 dollars" the girl said while taking a video of me. I reached in my pocket and pulled out 300. She looked at me with shock written on her face.

"Keep the change, and the rest you keep to yourself or however y'all go about tips. Thank you" I grabbed the bags as I let Royalty walk in front of me and out the store. Now all I need to do is put together a nice dinner and decorate these gifts.
................................................
Brielle Anyea
I was in my last outfit of the day on the set of this magazine cover shoot. To say I'm tired would be an understatement, I'm freaking exhausted. I walked to my fitting room and plopped down on my seat. I took off the heels I had on to switch out with some Marc Jacobs boots. I heard a little knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked while still adjusting the boots.

"Priscilla. I come with special visitors for you" My co worker Priscilla said with a big ole smile on her face. She stepped to the side revealing my mom,brother and his son. I instantly started smiling and got up from my seat.

"My gosh, you look so beautiful. Look at you, you're glowing" My mother said as we gave each other a long needed hug. I haven't seen her in a few months and that's the longest time I ever been away from my mother.

"Thank you mom. James let me hold my nephew" I said directing my attention to James and my precious nephew in his stroller.

"Shit take him. All he ask for is his aunt and mother anyway" James said catching a fake attitude. I waved him of and started to un buckled his stroller straps.