How It's Post To Be

A few weeks later * Inserts SpongeBob voice*

Brielle
Las Vegas,Nevada

"Good evening everyone, thank you for coming out tonight. Welcome to the Danielle Dash show" The host spoke as the sign lit up for them to applaud. I remember when I was young I always wondered if any of this talk show mess was real or not. I finally found my answer.

"Tonight we have a very special and gorgeous guest. Ms. Model of the year. Let's give it up for Brielle Anyea!" She smiled and shook my hand. The audience cheered as I waved and smiled at everyone. I low-key was hella nervous but I hope it wasn't noticeable. I looked in the front row and seen my mother and Chris. Well today hes going by "George". He's in disguise but I honestly think somebody nosey ass is going to just not let up and recognize him. I can feel it but I'm trying to put those thoughts to the side at the moment.

"So how does it feel to rise to stardom so quickly? I mean besides your mom being one of the world top plus size designers in the damn world-" She said motioning to the audience. They gave my mother an applaud as she mouthed thank you to everyone.

"Well aside from being along side my mom, I honestly still can't believe it. Everything is still so new to me and I just try to adjust as I go. It is a great opportunity though, that I can say off rip" I said giving a small smile. I try not to overdue it because I have a small gap that I never got fixed. It's annoying as hell but everyone swears it doesn't even show as much as I think and that I'm still beautiful. I wish I seen it more like they can. The rest of the time I was there it was just basic questions. My age, my background before becoming a full time model, things like that. There was one question in particular that snapped me out of my nonchalant feelings and urge for this to end because I'm hungry as hell.

"So before we met you go, there's one question that the media is going crazy over. I think you know what it is too" She said with a gossip old lady face. Y'all know what I'm talking about. Them ladies that's always on the phone or watching from their damn window. Aggravating as hell. I cleared my throat and fixed myself a bit.

"I'm sorry, I'm actually in a rush Danielle. I have another interview in a few after I leave from here.. it was a pleasure being on your show-" I stood up and straightened out my skirt. I felt uncomfortable and felt like she was being real messy. I don't like things like that, especially grown ass woman. Or who I thought to be.

"Wait, please it will just be a moment. The fans are dying to know" She continued to say grabbing my hand rather hard but to everyone else it looked normal. I looked in the audience and seen Chris's jaw clenching and my mother holding the sides of her chair about to spring out of her seat.

"I'm pretty sure my fans are understanding of my decision not to speak on it until I'm ready. Now as I said before-" I snatched my hand back from her grip, not caring if it looked aggressive. "I have to go" I finished off as I walked off. Chris and my mother were the only ones not looking scared and began clapping their hands like black parents at a show.

Chris
After we left the talk show studio, we walked towards Brielle's mother's car. I had this little ass hat on that was squeezing my ears low-key. I snatched it off as they both laughed. As we got in the car we noticed a black car that mysteriously appeared on the road behind us as soon as we pulled off. I sighed out loud before talking.

"Ladies I know this is random as hell but we're going to have to make a left at this corner coming up" I spoke. Brie's mom looked at me through the rear view mirror and I assume she seen what I seen. She nodded and made the left turn. The car followed us still.

"Why did we make that left? I'm sorry, I was on my game" Brielle said as she looked up from her Kim Kardashian fashion game. I honestly don't see the hype about the shit, Royalty plays that sometimes too and she be so damn focused it's not even funny.

"I think we're being followed but I have no idea who the hell by. I know it's not no reporters or anything because they usually pull up in like a soccer team van type shit. With hella reporters coming out of it. This is a regular ass black, creepy car for everyday use" I spoke. Brielle looked at me then turned around to see the car for herself. She squinted her eyes. I felt like I was in a movie where the get away car trying to escape type shit and that one person with powers or some shit gonna fuck up the attacker. About 5 more minutes of short and quick turns we finally got rid of them. We all took a sigh of relieve.

"Mind telling me who the hell that was and why the hell they were on our tail like that?" Ms.Anyea asked. We both turned back around to ace her then looked at each other.

"I told you, I have no idea who that was" I said pulling out my phone to call my manager. Within two rings he answered.

"Breezy where the hell are you? We're way behind-" He began to say before I cut him off quickly.

"Bro fuck that music shit right now. My girlfriend's mother's car just got followed and we damn near got attacked by somebody in a all black whip" I explained. We all exited and went inside of Brielle's house. After we got in the house, her mother went to park the car in the garage.

"Did you get a license plate? Do you have any idea who it could've been?" He asked me sounding worried. I shook my head and pinched the blinds up a little so I could see outside. I looked bath and forth with my eyes on both sides of the street.

"I ain't get shit except that they from L.A. I won't put it past my bitter ass babymother. That bitch probably mad that I got connects with the nigga who she found herself getting on me" I explained. The ladies came back into the house and locked the door behind them. I sat down on the couch and palmed my head.

"Yo Chris I think you might wanna go see what your babymother posting about the situation. It made the damn shade room" He told me. I let out a loud sigh not knowing I did, it caught the attention of Brie. Of course her attentive ass hear everything, I swear she got the ears of a hawk.

"What happened? Did you find anything out? Who was it?" She asked looking and sounding anxious. I shook my head and went to the shade room page on Instagram.

"I have a pretty damn good idea. This bitch is going to get herself hurt. I have cousins that owe her a ass whooping from years ago. She's just gonna make this 10 times easier" I told her as I showed the post.

"Damn, a few inches closer would've done the trick"

Brielle Anyea
My blood instantly started boiling. This crazy, delusional ass bitch tried to intentionally hurt us for her own vendetta or whatever the fuck she wanna call it.

"You got her number? And don't lie to me either" I said while reaching for his phone. He moved it back and slapped my hand like a baby.

"See, no. You're not going to fucking jail for this low life ass bitch. Secondly, I personally don't have her number. My daughter does" He explained to me while looking into my eyes. He's trying to distract me from the matter at hand and I don't want it to work. It's just hard to deny him. So hard..

"I'm going to handle it. I'm going to handle her and.. we gonna get away from this bullshit. Because she taking shit too far and she lucky I don't stoop to her level" He told me with a sincere tone, while grabbing my hands. I was looking down at first so he lifted my chin up with his pointer finger. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"You trust me?" He asked, still holding our eye connection.

"Of course I do, I just don't trust her ass. She's actually slow in the head and I've never had to deal with this before." I told him truthfully. He nodded in an understanding way. The way how he cares about my feelings and take them into consideration just makes my heart flutter.

"I'll handle her, I promise.. how about this. After these couple months go by. Me you and Royalty. Ima book us a nice vacation. How that sound?" He asked me with his white teeth, cheesing hard as hell. I couldn't help but to smile and start blushing at him

"I like how that sounds" I said. He smiled and leaned in to give me a long, passionate ass kiss.

Caught a lil writer's block for this one. LMK what ya'll think :) xoxo