Brand New Start

2 Months Later
Toronto, Canada

Brielle Anyea
I currently moved out of my apartment with my mother in New York about 1 month ago. I decided to take a break from the modeling business. Why? I honestly just felt weird after a while. I began to start traveling more, meeting new people and seeing how everyone in that field operates. I felt out of place and as much as I'll miss it, I can always keep doing my own little photoshoots and continue the job that I've landed since I moved here. I also need a new agent. Chris and I haven't really seen each other since his crazy ass baby mother almost got him locked up. I mean, we've been texting and calling each other of course but nothing major. I just hope everything is okay. I'm off of work today and I'm currently waiting for my brother and his girlfriend to come over for dinner. I'm so excited, I'm seeing my nephew for the first time, that's another reason why I moved out here. It's affordable for me and I'm closer to my brother who I miss so much. I just finished taking a shower and washing my hair so I'm currently air drying with both and blasting my Indigo album loud as hell. It's a good space between my apartment and the neighbors so they'll be fine.

Interrupting my music, I got a Facetime call. This man is going to live a very long life. I swiped over to answer the call.

"Hey Babe" I said with a big smile. He straight faced me then smiled

"Wassup beautiful. I miss ya big headed ass. You know that already though." It looked like he was painting on his art canvas. His phone was propped up against something.

"I miss you too. When's your next show? I wanna come see you" I asked.

"I technically don't have no shows coming up cause this stupid ass COVID shit, but I got a video shoot coming up and a meet and greet soon. The photoshoot is in Florida though. That's where the person who's song it is" He explained to me.

"What part of Florida? I don't wanna go all the way over there for no reason. I'm not gonna be able to stay for long because you be busy" I said looking sad.

"Tampa and damn you right, well you gonna have to pull up this time on me. My bed misses you on the other side of it"

I smiled ear to ear like a school girl. I heard a knock at the door. I stood up and took the phone with me.

"I miss it too. You're about to see my brother and my nephew" I told him as I walked down the stairs.

"Don't show me your nephew. I wanna see him in person. Not to sound mean or nothing" He said.

"When the hell is that going to be?"

"I don't know yet but you can call me back later. I want you to spend time with your family" He said before picking up the phone to properly hang up. I got to the bottom and opened the door.

"Okay, I love you" I said, he said it back before we both hung up. My brother and his girlfriend looked at me with the same look through the doorway. She looked so cute with her lil carrier. My nephew was just so beautiful and innocent. An hour later, James and his wife both fell asleep and I can't say I blame them. They're new parents and my nephew is a piece of work. I finally rocked him enough for him to drift off to sleep. I placed him in the crib and laid down on the bed next to him.

2 hours later
Chris

I finished everything I needed to finish and I winded down with a shower. Royalty was on her way with my moms in the car . I stepped out the shower after drying off and picked up my phone. Brielle didn't know that I'm in the middle of helping her out a bit. Since she's been modeling for about six months and most likely the money she's saved up before all of this, she could help out with the the designing of her new house. Yeah.. that's what I've really been doing over here. She's been working her ass off and I'm proud of her so why not show her? I called the guy that's handling everything with the house and he said we can schedule a tour of it in about a week or two. I'm aiming for a week.. the earlier the better. I took my phone out and called her. It rung twice before she answered.