Up All Night

1 Week Later

Brielle Anyea
It's been a week since the fashion show and I've gotten so many story mentions and DM'S about how I should take modeling serious and things of that nature. Honestly, I have thought about it but I don't know why I am so nervous to take that step. Maybe because I'm not as confident as I may seem. It's important to completely own the room when you walk into it. I learned that from my mother, always keep your head held high. Never down or low. I was currently at work dealing with the returns. We closed early today, which we will be doing until further notice. I wish this virus would just go away already, I'm so sick of it. I notice someone still in the store, see this is what gets me upset. Mofo's see the chairs stacked up and everything so why come in here?

"Excuse me sir, we're closed. You'll have to come back tomorrow" I semi yelled down the aisle to the guy. He had Airpods in. Great. I walked up to him while pushing the return cart and tapped him with my acrylic nail. He jumped and took his Airpods out. It was Chris. What the hell was he doing here?

"I'm sorry miss, I got permission to get one little thing? I just need some pepto for my daughter" He said with honest eyes. He looked so cute, he looked like a child that's explaining himself to a principal. Does he even remember me?

"Oh okay so you being Chris Brown just gives you a golden pass for everything huh?" I asked. I want to see if he'll break this nice guy act. He chuckled and shook his head before slowly walking away. Did he really just walk away? That's why he doesn't know what aisle the medicine is in. I turned around, only to be grabbed by my arm and yanked towards the middle of the floor.

"Brie stop playing with me. Are you going to help me find the shit or not? My daughter is waiting and I have sound check" He said as he studied my face like a book. I felt my cheeks heating up so I looked away and pulled my hand away also. So.. he does remember me. Wow. I'm surprised.

Christopher
I studied her body language and her facial expressions. Since the night of the fashion show, the top of her cheek bones turn red and the end of her lips curl when she's about to smile. Let me stop being a weirdo and follow her to this damn aisle. I walked behind her and got distracted by her ass moving willingly in those jeans. Ew I sound like my pops, nigga be sounding just like Genuwine himself. She turned around and shoved a big box of Pepto into my hands. I looked down at the box and then back up at her.

"Fuck you think wrong with my baby?" I asked through laughter. She started laughing too until her supervisor walked by and looked at us with her glasses hanging damn near off her nose. I turned my face because I can't afford to be answering the old lady questions. Y'all know what I'm talking about, don't act like y'all don't.

"I don't know, I want to be on the safe side. Also, buying this will keep you from running back and forth to get more." She said as we made eye contact, I broke it while pulling out the money I owed for the box. She scrunched her face up at me and snickered.

"Take this damn money" I said and she shook her head no.

"Take it. Get home to your daughter. Come on get out, I was suppose to been close but you in here. Taking up space" She said as she playfully pushed me out. I came to a stop and made her stumble into me but I caught her. She gave me a fake mad look before I slipped a 50 dollar bill into her hands. I hurried out the store before she could give it back to me. I heard her yelling my name as I reached the parking lot, I stuck my tongue out at her and took out my keys. I went on my phone and seen three voice mails. The first one already pissed me off because it was from my baby mother. Telling me she's going out of town and she need me to watch Royalty. This isn't shit new but if she think she gonna keep having vacations and shit while I'm the one who actually needs it, I'll be damned. I listened to other one from my manager alerting me that my sound check is in 30 minutes. The last one was from my Fashionova Men order being confirmed from my clothing plug. I started up my car, before I made a call to my good friend Denny. That's been my nigga for as long as I can remember. He picked up within the third ring