Stuntin In Vegas🥳

Chris (Studio Session)
"Laid up got me thinking babe, tell me if you wit' it, cause I'm with it babe. I haven't heard from you in a minute, just tell me what to do in a minute. Gucci and Pra-da"  I sung along to my new single from my mixtape with thug. Called "Go crazy" . I'm not really feeling it though. I don't know what it is, I need some more motivation, if that makes sense.

"Aye man why'd you stop? It sounded great. Want me to play it back?" My manager asked as he attempted to run the track back. I shook my head no and sat down in the spinning chair next to him.

"I don't know man. Shit just not sitting right with me. Thug sent me his verse. It fit perfect but I'm stuck on the first part on my end. The chorus and everything is done it's just-" I began to run on until my manager shut me up while handing me a blunt. I tend to talk a lot when I'm nervous. Yeah I know, y'all surprised I'm nervous and shit.. it happens to the best of us. I'll get it together though, I promise you.

"Niqqa you always start rambling at the lips when you thinking too much. How many hits you done had? Solo or a feature, that went damn near triple platinum and you worried about one ass song? Shut up and get in ya zone man" He said as I took some pills off the blunt. I nodded my head and sat back with my eyes closed. He's right, I gotta get my head in the game. I'm nervous for no reason. I guess I'm a little distracted. I miss my family, I can't wait until this tour is over. Don't get me wrong, I love all my fans with all of me. It's just also important to have time for yourself and your loved ones.

"Aight man you right. Ima work on this and get over this whatever it is you wanna call it. Writers block. There we go" I said as I snapped my finger once I got the write phrase for it. I felt like my uncle just now doing that shit.

Brielle Anyea
I just finished talking to my manager about my little vacation this weekend. He didn't seem to have a problem with it, shit he better not. As much of my time and energy I put into this store. I was in the employee bathroom drying off my hands until I seen one of my cool co workers walk in, Tiffany. She was on the phone when she came in and almost didn't recognize me. She seemed pissed with whoever she was talking to.

"Well fuck you too nigga! I hope you let that bitch know you have a son too, since you wanna hide your family from bitches!" She screamed in the phone before hanging up. My eyes got wide because Tiffany isn't the type to get out of character or yell for no reason. I don't want to be nosy but she is cool people. It's not nosy just to check on someone right?

"Everything okay Tiff? Not to be nosy but-" I began to say before she interrupted me.

"Girl don't even worry about it. I'm sorry you had to see me that way. He just gets me to the point where you just seen and then some" She said as she put emphasis on the last part. I shook my head because guys are always fucking over the good girls and treating the hoes with respect. I will never get it.

"Damn I went through a situation like that before. Just without the child, speaking of. I didn't know you were a mom. That's awesome" I said as I seen a smile emerge on her face. I'm glad her child is her peace. We all need that special someone or something to make us grounded.

"Yeah. His name is Terrance. My baby 4. He think he so grown, we be arguing like husband and wife. I lie to you not" She said as we both began to laugh. "Hey um, you busy this weekend? We should definitely link up and grab something to eat" she suggested.

"I would love that but I'm not going to be here next weekend. I'm going out a town on a business trip with my mom" I explained and she nodded her head.

"Oh that's cool. Are you like a intern?" She asked. I was about to answer before my phone buzzed. I looked down and seen it was Chris.

Chris🤗
You're at work aren't you?