The Photoshoot

8am

Brielle Anyea

"Honey I told you for the 10th time... if you feel confused it's okay. At the end of the day, you're a single women who are conflicted with two fine ass men. One of them being a superstar but that's besides the point" My mother told me as we walked slowly to the kitchen to make out morning coffee.

"It's easier said than done mom. It feels as if I have a connection with both of them. But.. I feel like my connection with Travis is temporary" I admitted. I think that's the reason as to why I don't want to get too much involved with Travis. Don't get me wrong, I really do like him but is it here to stay though? Then Chris.. he has a babymother and a child. I can't just jepordise our friendship.

"I understand baby. This is something that you have to work out with yourself. It's your heart, follow it" Mom said as she sipped her coffee in her mug. I nodded and poured my mug.I was still very tired, could feel the bags underneath the eyeballs and everything. But.. I have to get into the habit of waking up early if I'm going to do the modeling shit full time. Which I'm still getting used to by the way. I laid down and got cozy under the covers until my loud ass phone interupted my relaxation. I looked down at my phone and seen it was Chris. It's like everytime I think about this man, he magically just calls or appears.

"Yes Chris?" I answered in a tired tone.

"Well good morning to you Ms. Anyea, I'm glad to see your excited of our photoshoot today" He spoke sarcastically.

"Excuse me for being tired. It's 8 in the damn morning and you just up and giddy"

"You're a scrooge. Ima have to change that and this is light baby girl. I be up at 5am, taking flights back and forth across the world" He explained. I rolled my eyes as if he could see me.

"I'm sorry. Even though not everyone is like you. I'm not no damn superstar" I said as we both shared a laugh.

Chris

To be honest? I have no idea why I called her this early. I guess I just wanted to hear her voice before I see her later on.

"I'm a normal person. As you can see, when we gonna blaze? I know you be stressing" I suggested. How I never smoked with my friend? I done smoked ALL my friends out so it's  her turn

"Whenever I don't wanna feel my feet touch the floor. I have a very strong feeling that I am going to inhale way too much" She spoke. I laughed and took my phone from my ear. I got a message from my manager telling me that he has some personal things he needs to handle. I made sure I let him know that it's all good in my book, shit I be needing a break too from certain shit.

"What you doing after this photoshoot?" I asked out the blue.

"I honestly don't have anything in mind. Probably chill at home. I don't really be doing shit"

"Wanna chill with me? I got some shit on my mind that I need to let out" I explained. I watched her expression change a bit once I said that, she looked worried or nervous even. It's hard to explain.

"Sure, you know it's never a problem. This ride is taking so long to this place"

"Should've got a ride with me. We would've been there already, cause I'm here waiting for you" I told her as I turned the camera to film the entire room. She made a face and I laughed. She's always so grumpy looking but she's a real life sweetheart.

"I'll be there in about 10 minutes, this driver is taking his sweet time. He better not make me late, I swear" She continued to vent. I listened to her until something caught my attention. I seen two people, along side with Eva. They were wearing black and white. I mentally rolled my eyes because whenever you see dudes in suits and shit? You can't help but to get a lil scared you know what I'm saying.