Whatchamacallit?

1 Week Later

Brielle Anyea

I was finishing up my last few hours at work

I was finishing up my last few hours at work. I was so exhausted, Chris has literally been my best friend for this past week. We've been getting to know each other a lot more and I decided to let my guard down a little bit after a while, I didn't want to seem like a bitch or anything. Especially since he hasn't done anything to me in particular. Besides the fact that he postponed our little date. I didn't want to pressure him into telling me why, I know how things pop up at random times. As I was unloading our new arrivals to put onto the shelf, my phone began to buzz. I answered the phone as I put my AirPods in.

"Hey mommalove" I answered as I continued unpacking boxes.

"Hi my love, I come with some great news. I have a meeting in about 2 hours with the one and only Eva Marcel, and guess what she needs?" She said in a happy tone. I smiled to myself because she knows how much I love Eva. She's so empowering and beautiful. That's my secret, she's my idol to be honest. Confidence doesn't get better than my girl.

"What does she need mommy?" I asked

"A beautiful plus size model. Which happens to be my daughter and my team of girls. What do you say? It'll be taking place in Vegas next weekend" My mother explained and I damn near squealed so ugly and made a ugly exciting face. My co worker seen me from the other aisle and we both started laughing with eachother.

"Mom you bout to have me act a fool at work. You know how much I love that woman, of course I'm going to be there. I'm actually almost done with my shift. 30 minutes then I'll be free" I said as I finished the shelves that I was working on. My mother laughed on the other line.

"Well let me tell her that you'll be attending with the other girls. She was mostly worried about you though. But you didn't hear that from me. Let me get back to work honey, I'll give you a call when you get off" My mother said and I was still smiling at the news she gave me. I'm so excited, I wonder if Chris is coming. Let me ask him.

"Okay mommy. I love you, Talk to you later" I said as we made a mwah kissing sound before hanging up. Yes, we are corny but I don't care. I love our relationship.

LovelyBrielle: Ole fake ass! Well in case you care I'll be OT next weekend. I will be attending a fashion show

Let me get back to work. He'll answer whenever he sees it I guess. I need some friends, but this is why I don't have any. People be inconsistent.

(3 Hours Later)
Christopher

(3 Hours Later)Christopher