Landed🙃

Brielle Anyea (10am) 

I just woke up from what felt like forever. I was so tired and the plane wasn't that comfortable, so I was dying to get into a bed and sleep. All of that came to an end when my mother came into my room fully dressed and tapping away on her phone with her nails. I yawned and stretched which seemed to catch her attention. 

"Goodmorning sleepyhead. You have a outfit fitting in about 30 minutes. We can stop and get some breakfast. I already ordered your favorite from IHOP. I gave a small smile and proceeded to walk into the bathroom to freshen up and all that good stuff. After about 10 minutes, I came out the bathroom and grabbed a pair of biker shorts and a wife beater. No need to get all dressed up if I'm going to be switching out of outfits all day. I checked my phone and seen a message from Tiffany. 

Tiffany

Hey Boo. You landed safely? Text me when you can 

Me

Goodmorning. Yes we landed a few hours ago. I was out like a light lol 

As I sent the message, I heard my mother on the phone and it sounded to me as if she was raising her voice. Which wasn't normal. I walked some more until I reached the front part of the room and she was on the phone with her hand on her hip. 

"Well nobody told you to walk out on us you asshole! Now you wanna be in your daughter's life and she's about to be 22 years old? GTFOH Rob" She yelled then hung up the phone. Yeah, Rob is my sperm donor. I stopped calling that man dad so many years ago. How the hell did he even get my mother's number? 

"Rob? As in Robert? What the hell does he want?" I asked with a disgusted face. My mother just sighed and gathered her things. 

"He called me talking about some I know a guy who knew your number. I said well you and that guy can kiss my behind. I don't have time for nobody to be playing games on my phone. I'm too damn old for that" My mother said as we walked out the door. I chuckled as we walked to the car. 

Christopher

"This shit go hard, why you ain't been finish this up" Thug asked as he passed the blunt to me. We just finished the entire mixtape and I couldn't be happier. I don't know, I felt like it should've been finished. Old me would've been had it done by like the second day I recieved the beat. I gotta stop getting distracted. Like right now. 

"You high nigga?" He asked as we started laughing. My phone vibrated and it was Royalty telling me that Candice fell asleep and she's hungry. I scrunched up my face and stood up from my chair. I called Royalty and she answered on the first ring. 

"Hi daddy"

 "You didn't eat anything this entire time I've been gone?" I asked growing angry. 

"No I did but Candice cooking is nasty. I want your cooking" She said and I couldn't help but laugh. This girl damn near gave me a heart attack just now. I can't with her. 

"Girl you scared me just now. I'm on my way home right now Princess. I'll see you soon" 

"Okay daddy I love you" 

"I love you too"

"Your boo calling for you to come home?" My manager asked. I looked at him like he was crazy. 

"What boo? Nigga that was my daughter" I said as I chuckled. I looked at my phone and seen Brielle texted me a few minutes ago. I texted her back then put my phone in my pocket as I was about to leave. I gotta get ready for this pop up concert. On my way to my car, my phone began to ring. I seen that it was my baby mother, I wasn't going to answer at first but something in my gut told me to answer. I always follow my gut.