Problems Approaching

Dubai
Chris

(Flashback)

I  continued to unbutton her blouse. Her beautiful big brown breasts were now exposed to me with her lavender laced bra. She moved underneath the covers fast as hell.

"Relax B. Do you understand how fucking beautiful you are? From literally your head to your freaking toes."  I told her, it worked she loosened up a bit before we resumed kissing again. Fee moments later we both was butt ass naked and I'm currently tongue kissing her pussy right now Soo... Brb.

I flicked my tongue against her moist vagina about 5 times before getting sloppy with it. I know she liked it because her back was arching, I lifted her legs  on my shoulders and started eating her some more.

"Oh my god .. Chris what the fuck" She moaned out. I smirked continuing to finger fuck her as I watched her throw her head backwards. I honestly wanted to be inside of her right now. This shit is tempting as fuck. Once I do this, there's no coming back from it. I sat up and held myself up with my arms.

She looked back at me with her ponytail already messed up a little bit. I chuckled and stared at her. Damn, she's so beautiful. I really do love her and want to show her with no problem..

"What happened? " She asked with a worried look.

"B, do you love me? I just wanna know" I asked her. I was nervous for the answer I ain't gon lie but  can't hurt to ask. Im very much in denial . Even if she does love me, I need to hear it from her mouth. She put her head down and started playing with her nails.

" You don't gotta answer that.. just forget-" I began to say Before she cut me off.

"I'm scared to love you but I definitely do" she said confidently. I felt a sense of relief and neutrality all in one. I felt so much at ease. I kissed her lips deeply as I switched positions to her on top of me.

"I love you too B, for real. Now ride this shit babygirl" I spoke as she bite on her lip and smiled.

Present Day  (Manhattan, New York)
Christopher

"I still don't believe that we don't die (no we don't) so many questions don't know whyyy" I sang into the microphone. I got the thumbs up from my manager. I took the headphones off and sat them on top of the microphone. Benji was kind of quiet this entire time. I pulled up a chair next to him.

"You good bro? What you so quiet for?" I asked him. He sighed before answering.

"Man I know I should've told you sooner but your babymother came in here when you was outta town. She was popping her titties and shit when I tried to grab for the door. Shawty came in uninvited as fuck" He told me truthfully. I shook my head because I can't even take a fucking trip without hearing about this female's actions. Then wonder why I fucked it and left it.

"Thanks for telling me man and I apologize for her behavior. But look the first three tapes sound fire. I wanna finish this album tho. I got a deluxe on my mind" I told him and he nodded his head. My phone started ringing. The caller ID said private. I don't answer those so I let it ring out.

Brielle Anyea
I just got home from a meeting with my agent. She was just telling me that I was wanted for a new XXL clothing line that's coming out. I wanted to get something to eat with one of my co workers from the studio. His name is William and he's been very sweet to me ever since I got here. I seen him walking out of the doors and he smiled at me. Oh I forgot to mention that he's gay. That's my boo.