1 Month Later

October 1st

Christopher

"So, I heard you're leaving to Dubai next year" Azalia said as she poured the noodles into the strainer over the sink. I know what ya'll probably wondering. What the hell are you doing with her sounding like she cooking for you? The answer is simply, I guess I still love her and despite everything that we've been through? She still always in my corner and vice versa.

"Yeah, I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me. Be on our Lil baby shit. You won't see nobody" I attepmted to sing in his tone, gaining laughter out of her. She stirred the noodles for like 5 more minutes then started getting the meats and ingredients to go into it.

"Well it has been a while since we had quality time together and who knows what will happen ya know" She said as she walked over to where I was sitting on the couch and onto my lap. She started rubbing on my legs and shit. I licked my lips and took my hat off so she could run her fingers through my braids. I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply. I needed that this past month.

"I gotta check the food babe. Don't fall asleep. Royalty already sleeping, you going to leave me too?" She asked as she got up to walk back into the kitchen. I took out my phone to play a game. I noticed the last time me and Brielle texted eachother was before I left back to L.A. I texted her then went to my mother's text message. Speaking of, I gotta pay her a visit too.

Brielle Anyea

"Girl you need to stop fronting and date my cousin. I know you like him" Tiffany said as she fixed her hair in my door mirror. I was in the bathroom getting ready to go out for some drinks with her at a new lounge that opened a few weeks ago. I smiled at her comment before coming out.

"So what If I am? That doesn't mean anything is going to happen between us. I peeped he be having his little hoes calling him and him tryna ignore it when I'm there" I said and she chuckled.

"Well ya'll aren't official yet. He's been talking about you ever since I introduced you two. As a matter a fact, I'm about to text him right now for you. Because-" She said as she took out her phone. I threw a pillow at her but that didn't stop her from still dialing his number.

"Hang up the phone hoe" I said as I tackled her and we wrestled over the phone. He answered the phone

"Wassgood T?" He spoke through the phone with his deep voice. I covered my mouth to try not to say anything. He was sounding real nice on that phone just now.

"Hey cousin. What you doing tonight?"

"Shit. I just got off work and I'm smoking right now"

"I'm with my friend right now, we trying to just vibe out tonight. Wanna come?"

"Does your friend look good?"

"It's Brielle. So you answer that question"

"Hmmm my baby Brie? Let me finish this blunt and text me the info"

"I got you"

As soon as she hung up, she looked at me and I was smiling up a storm. I won't deny that he's very attractive and he has a great personality.

"That settles it. Bitch get dressed, your boo wanna see you. You heard him, you're his baby apparently" She said as I started walking to my closet to get a calm outfit for the night. Nothing over the top or anything. I don't want too much attention tonight. 20 minutes passed and me and Tiffany were ready to go. I fluffed my hair a few more times before we walked out to my car. We took about 10 minutes going back and forth on who's car we were going to take. We finally decided on mine, obviously.