1

"Alana! Come here for a second!" My mother calls for me from downstairs. I groan and flop out of bed and slowly stomp downstairs. 

"Yeah mom what's up?" I walk into the kitchen where she was. She had a cheeky smile on her face and a to go of coffee for me in her hands. She hands me the coffee and kisses my forehead, oh no she needs a favor from me.

"Can you do me a HUGE favor sweetie?" She asks and I smiles softly, "Yeah sure mama what's up?" I take a sip of coffee and she runs back to the table grabbing a binder. "Can you teleport to the school and drop this off to daddy? He forgot it this morning but I need to get to work and I don't have enough time to do it!" She begs and I giggle a bit. 

"Yeah sure mama I'll go right now, he's in lunch now right?" I ask. "YES! He's in his room thank you so much baby! I love you I'll see you after work. Do you want anything from store I'm stopping there on my way home." She says and I smirk. 

"Arizona iced tea!" We say at the same time which makes us giggle, it's my favorite drink. "Ok I got it, I'm also going to see Eri so I'll tell her you say hi ok?" She says kissing my forehead then grabbing her purse.

 "Yes please. Alright I'll come right home when I'm done dropping this off have a good day at work mama." I say and walk to the front door putting on my slides. I took the hair tie from my hair and combs my fingers through my hair. 

"See you then sweetie!" Mom runs out of the house and I giggle. I have 2 quirks both from my parents, Erasure just like my dad and Teleportation just like my Mom, Gen Aizawa! "Alright let me go now before his lunch period ends." I groan and grab my phone. 

I teleport to the school dropping right in front of dads classroom. I don't even knock I just walk in look down at my phone. "Ayo dad! Mom told me to come drop this off for you." I say and look up at him. He looks at me with horror in his eye and a pale face.

 "Whats your deal I just came to drop this off?" I ask and he looks to the classroom, I turn and see a whole bunch of shocked expressions. "Oh shiiiiiit..." I say and look at dad. "YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER!" The whole class yells. Dad sighs and get up walking towards me. 

"Thanks kid, but why'd you come so early I told your mother not till lunch." He asks in a whisper tone. "I don't know she said you were already on your lunch break so I just came by, sorry daddy." I say. I was mortified! I've never met dad's students, I've never even met kids my own age! They have no idea I even exist. 

"I-it's fine..." He says and turns to the class. "Problem children this is my daughter Alana Aizawa." He says and I look at him shocked. He always made such a big deal about keeping me a secret, both him and mom! Why now is he allowing this to happen? "What! We didn't know you had a daughter!" A girl with pink skin says. "She's a hottie!" A boy with purple... balls? on his head says. 

"Yes I have a daughter. Alana say hi." He says and I roll my eyes. "You mother fucker putting me on the- OW" He slaps the back of my head. "I told you stop cursing I swear you have a worse mouth than your mother." He sighs which makes me roll my eyes again. 

"Yeah what ever. Yeah hey My name is Alana, um I'm 16 and this greasy hobo is my father." I say and pat dad's back making him chuckle a bit. "Woah thats so cool! I had no idea Aizawa had a family, I thought him and Mr. Mic were together..." A boy with golden hair and a lightning bolt on the front says. "HAHA! Oh my god, that is so funny! Dad they thought you and Uncle Zashi were gay with each other hahahah!" I laugh so hard I hold my stomach. 

"I swear to god..." Dad mumbles under his breath. "Wait so you have like a mom and stuff? Like he's married?" A boy with spiky red hair asks. "Mhm, my mom Gen Aizawa. He wears his wedding ring around his neck to hid it and mom does the same. They are very hush hush about their personal lives." I say with a wink. 

"Wait if your 16 AND Aizawa's daughter then why aren't you going to UA?" A boy with green hair asks, Oh I think thats the 1st problem child. "Midoryia right?" I ask him and he blushes. "U-uh yeah how'd you know?" He asks scratching the back of his head. 

"Your Problem child #2... Let's see which one is Katsuki Bakugo?" I ask looking around till my eyes land on a spiky headed blond boy. "You! You're #1!" I say with a giggle and Bakugo "Tch's" At me and rolls his eyes. "Anyways I don't want to be a hero, well not that I don't want to be one I just would rather do other things, maybe travel." I say with a shrug. 

"Plus I'm not allowed to go to school. I'm "Homeschooled" Aka dad just gives me a whole bunch of shit to read while he's at school then after he tests me on it." I say with an eye roll. "Well it's really nice to meet you Alana ribbit!" A girl with frog like features says making me smile. "Thanks! I'm happy I finally get to meet you all too!" I say and turn to dad. 

"Do I go home now?" I ask and he shrugs. "You did your work right?" He asks and I nod, I always finish early. "yeah go ahead. I'll see you after school sunshine." He kisses my forehead and I smile. "It was nice meeting you all!" I wave at all the students and they all smile. 

"can you please come back sometime? I wanna get to know you!" The girl with pink skin says. "Oh well maybe one day haha...." I look at the ground knowing thats not true, dad and mom will never let me come back here during the day now that they know. It sucks I love my parents but I hate being locked up like this my life is so... Blah.

"Alright I'm just gonna go..." I say and dad pats my head as I start walking out. "Your not teleporting?" He asks and I shake my head. "I wanna walk if thats on I need to get out of the house...." I say and he nods, "You ok sunshine?" he ask skeptical. "Yep. Have a good rest of your day dad. I'll just be at home~" I say with a sigh and walk out of the classroom.

It was nice getting to meet them all. Sucks it'll be that last time though....