3

A/N: Y'all I saw the cutest head canon for Kaminari having Add and Dyselxia on tik tok and I want to include it in this chapter I hope you enjoy hahah

_____________________________________________________

-Alana's POV-

So far school has been great! I've gotten to know all of dad's students better and they are all super nice! I really love being here. "Alright everyone class is over in a minute or so, so just wait for the bell then you can leave." Dad says. it was the end of the day so everyone was getting ready to leave.

"Oh wait! I wanted to say something to everyone!" I stand up and everyone looks at me even dad was intrigued. "Oh um I just wanted to say that I'm holding a little study thing after school in the library for the up coming test! It'll be from 3:15 to 4:30 so just come by whenever and I can help you guys out whatever you want!" I say with a smile. 

"Very nice sunshine, good too picking a day I have meetings." Dad pats my head proud of me. "Yup! well thats all I hope I see a few of you there!" I say and the bell rings. "Alright problem children thats it you can leave now. Sunshine I'll see you after good luck with the studying." Dad kisses my forehead and I smile. 

"Will do dad, have a good meeting." I say and everyone starts leaving. I grab my phone and some papers then make my way to the library. Once I was there I set up a few papers and pencils and stuff for anyone who wants to join. I even brought some homemade brownies and juice, I don't really know what kids like but I know I would like this if they did this for me. 

"Hey hey hey! Alana? You here?" I hear someone call my name. When I look back I see Kirishima, Mina, Bakugo, Kaminari, Sero, Midoryia and Todoroki. "Oh hey everyone! Have you come to study?" I ask and they all nod. "Really even toy 3?" I ask Bakugo, Midoryia, and Todoroki. "Yeah I wanted to help like you asked! Todoroki said he'd like to help as well!" Midoryia says excited. 

"And I only came cause I help shitty hair study. Its not like I actually want to be at this shitty study session" Bakugo says and I smile a fake smile. Why the fuck is this guy always so fucking rude! "Ok great! Well everyone sit down I made some brownie and brought some juice if you want any! Alright let's get started shall we?" I ask and everyone cheers. 

We all sit down and I pass out some worksheets as they each grab a brownie. "Ok so this is just one of the work sheets dad gives me to study with while he's at work. I want you guys to read over it 2. The first time just read up and then the second time go back over it again and highlight all the stuff you don't understand then we will all go over it!" I explain. 

Everyone starts reading as I pass out juice and stuff for them occasionally checking in with them. After about 20 minutes I chimed in. "Ok everyone ready?" I ask and they nod. "Ok great! Lets see... Bakugo, Kirishima you two pair up. Mina, Midoryia, you guys work together. umm Todoroki and Sero you guys go ahead! And I'll work with you Kaminari!" I say and everyone gets up to get with there partners. 

Me and Kaminari get started and I look at his sheet. I see he had a lot of stuff highlighted. I read over some of the notes he left on the side and smile. "Kaminari can you do me a favor and read this out loud? I just want to see something." I say and he looks nervous. "Don't worry dude no judgment just take your time and read it." I say and he smiles. 

-Bakugo's POV-

I work with Kiri on his shit. I may not like Alana but she has a good studying method. I look over at her and see she was taking some notes with Pickachu. He was slowly ready the passage she gave to us and she was smiling as he struggled a bit to read. 

Once he finished he looks so embarrassed and scared. Man he's such a dumbass he really needs this shitty study session. "Ok Kami that was good! I think you that you may have a reading disorder. Maybe dyslexia. You definitely have ADD and or ADHD. I think that maybe I can talk to Mr. Aizawa and work out maybe getting you some extra reading help! If not I'll totally be the one to do I'd love to help in anyway I can." She says in a hush tone to him.