23

-Alana's POV-

I was sitting in my room on Friday after a long week at school. "Oh Alanaaaa someone here for yoooooou~" Mom sings from downstairs. "WHO IS IT?" I ask and I hear her giggle. "Just come see!" She yells and I groans loudly. "mamaaaa I was listening to my music who could it b- Katsuki!" I walked downstairs and saw Katsuki in the doorway. 

He looked so hot too! He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and black jeans. And it looks like her got a haircut! The top was the same but now he had an under cut on the sides and the back! "Oh my gosh what are you doing here!" I jump into his arms and he kisses into my neck.

"I wanted to knock the last two things off our list." He says putting me down. I blush when he mentions the list, aka our list of stuff to do before we have sex. "Ohhh a list? Of what?" Mom asks and I blush more. "Chessy couple things to do." Katsuki says covering for me. He's a good boy haha. "Awwww me and Sho did that when we were younger! Of course we made one of those list because we wanted to have sex but thats was just us." Mom says and I feel my face irrupt with embarrassment. 

"MOM!" I yell while Katsuki and her break out laughing. "Oh I'm just teasing you sweetheart, well I mean thats a true story but I just like embarrassing you hahaha." Mom says making me roll my eyes. "Yeah I know... Anyways Katsuki so does that mean we're going out?" I ask patting the top of his head to let him know I noticed the haircut and I liked it. "Well yeah but... It's a two in one. I ACCIDENTALLY let it slip to my dad that I have a girlfriend and he told my mom who yelled at me to come over to dinner tonight." He complained but I was super excited. 

"Oh yay! That sound great! Just give me 20 minutes to get ready you come in and sit down ok?" I ask pulling him in the house. "Oh yeah sure." I drag him to the living room where dad was watching the news holding our cat Suki. "Hey where's honey?" I look around for my kitten when I hear a small meow. She was next to Katsuki, she does a little kitten walk over to Katsuki and onto his lap. She spins around a little till she sits on his lap. 

"AWWW look how cute!" I gush and pull out my phone. "NO PHOTOS!" he yells and I snicker. He wouldn't move with honey peacefully purring in his lap so this was perfect. I snapped a quick picture and he grunts. "Awwww you're so cute!" I kiss his cheek making him blush. "Alright I'll be right back make yourself comfortable!" I exit the living room as mom enters and I go get dressed. 

-Bakugo's POV-

Alana's Mom comes flopping onto the other couch next to Aizawa. "I'm tired baby..." she says and he waves her to sit closer to him. she does so he her starts messaging her shoulders, he kisses her neck and whisper in her ear. She looked so peaceful in his arms, who knew Aizawa was a romantic he seems like a fucking dick.

"Thanks Baby..." She kisses him and cuddle up next to him, I pull out my phone and tex my mom I'll be there in a little bit. "SO Bakugo... What are you doing here?" Aizawa asks and I look up. "Oh um picking up Alana for... a date?" I say and he cocks an eye brow. "Was that a question or a statement?" He asks and Gen slaps his chest. 

"quit it Sho, he's taking her to meet him parents." Gen says and I nod. "mmm." He hums. "MINA HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING TELL YOU I DON'T KNOW!" Alana comes walking down the stairs and I hear her yelling on the phone with Pinky. "How am I supposed to that information do I look like Bakugo?" She asks sarcastically. 

"So what if I'm his girlfriend! Why do you want to know anyways! Go talk to Kirishima or some-... A bet?..... How much?... $50! Why would you bet so much!" Alana walks into the living room crossing her arms. "I'm not asking him.... No I'm not gonna tell you when quote, un quote find out!.... Oh my god Kaminari has a crush on Shinso though so why are him and Kirishima wondering?..... You're... Yeah that makes a lot of sense... Alright listen I got to go but not I will not be telling you so stop asking. If you want to know so bad ask him yourself." Alana hangs up the phone and looks at me. 

"Whats wrong with pinky?" I ask and she sighs. "I'll tell you later come on lets go I don't wanna be late." She grab honey off my lap and puts her on the floor. I stand up and admire her outfit. She was wearing a red tank top with a long sleeve black shirt underneath. She was wearing a black skirt and her big boots thats I like. "You look hot." I say and she laughs. "Ay enough of that..." Aizawa mumbles and Alana laughs more. 

"Alright well come one what's your address I can teleport us there." She grabs my hand and I give her my address. "Ok great, I'll be back in a little while love you guys!" She say to her parents. "Of course sweetie have fun! Call me if you need anything." "Yeah have a good time Sunshine...." Aizawa looks over too me. "Bakugo." He nods and I nod back.

Alana teleports us to the front of my house and I take a deep breath. "Hey it'll be ok..." She cups my cheek and I nod. "Yeah I know.... By the way what were you and pinky talking about?" I ask and she blushes. "Um they made a bet on how... big your... is.." She points down to my crotch and I bust out laughing. "And they asked you? Let me guess Kaminari got them all high again?" I ask and she nods. 

"Do you wanna fine out..." I pin her to the door and he blushes widely. "Not till after dinner~" Her demeanor quickly changes and she puts a hand on my arm. I get all flustered and she giggles. "A-actually?" I ask and she shrugs. "Guess we'll have to wait and see." She says biting her lip. Fuck I don't know what that means. "Ok come on lets do this!" she says and I get off her.

"Here we go..." I open the door and we walk in...