26

-Bakugo's POV-

Aizawa paced in front of my in the hallway while we sat outside the nurses office of the school. We had to wait out here since they had to take off her clothes to heal her. "Ok she's awake and healed up..." Gen walks into the hallway and she looked like she'd been crying for a while. Her eyes puffy and red. "OK come on kid." Aizawa says and I stand up. 

We walked into the room and see Alana sitting there. She held her knees close to her chest and she had a blank stare looking at the bed. "Hey Sunshine?" Aizawa waves a hand in front of her face and she looks up. "Hey..." She says and looks back down. "She won't tell me anything that happened..." Gen whispers and Alana looks up at me. "I'm sorry Katsuki..." she mumbles and I see her eyes gloss over. 

"Huh?" I ask and walk closer to her. I try to grab her hand but she pulls away. "Alana?" I ask and she starts crying. "what happened in there?" I ask and she looks at me and I see pain and fear in her eyes. "You can tell me I don't care!" I say grabbing her hand and she starts sobbing. "It's ok Sunshine take your time..." Gen says. Alana grabs the necklace I gave her holding it tight in her hands. 

"I'm s-sorry.... I really tried. I tried so hard to move or get away.." She cries and I stare at her really confused. "Just start from the beginning." Gen says and Alana nods. "We landed in the warehouse. Dabi burned me..." She lowers her legs showing to burn marked D on her leg. "Then he... p-pulled down my pants all the way... I tried to scream and run but he only laughed at me..." Alana's voice cracks. "I tried to teleport but because he was holding me he came with me. He used a bracelet to cancel my quirk... I was stuck and he pinned me to the ground..." Alana says her voice so quiet and broken from screaming. 

"A-and then he like..." Alana did a little jump and like used two fingers and pointed them up in the air. "Oh..." Aizawa says but I was still confused. "He what!" Gen yells and Alana cries. "And I tried to leave but he just kept... moving... He choked me to muffle my screams.... pulled my hair till I bleed... When he finished he threw me to the ground and let Toga cut me up..." Alana cries and I finally understand. 

"HE-" I yell and she looked at me. "I'm sorry Katsuki! I begged for him to stop! I tried to get him away from me but he didn't stop! I swear I hated it! It was awful!" She cries and I stare at her. "You think-" I start. She think I think she cheated on me. "No... No no no I know! You didn't fucking cheat on me!" I grab her face and she keeps crying. "I swear I tried to get him off me but he forced me to the ground I couldn't move!" She cries and I hug her body pulling her into my chest. 

"Alana you didn't cheat on me..." I mumble and she sobs into her chest. "Please don't be mad at me..." She cries and I hold her tight. "Why the fuck would I be mad at you! You didn't do anything wrong!" I say and she grabs my arms holding them tight. Her muffled sobs fill the room and look up at Aizawa and Gen with concerned look on my face. Aizawa was looking away, his face buried into his scarf and I assume he was crying. Gen was crying and staring back at me. 

"Hey stop it..." I pull Alana's head away from my chest holding it in bother my hands. "You didn't do anything wrong. You were forced to do this and I know your feisty ass fought the entire time refusing to give up. I don't give a fuck  ok? I mean I care that wannabe fucking touched you and next time I see him I'm ripping him apart limb by limb but I will never be mad at you for what happened today ok?" I say and she stares into my eyes. 

"Ok..." She says but I could see she still felt bad. "Alana, baby I'm so fucking sorry." Gen says crying and Aizawa looks at us. "I should have known something was up, why the fuck would Nezu call you to give me paper? Fuck." Aizawa says and Alana shakes her head. "it's not your fault daddy. I should have left..." She says and Aizawa shakes his head. "You did nothing wrong sunshine. I'm so sorry you got taken I just still don't understand why." Aizawa says and Alana shifts in her chair. 

"I think this was it..." She says and we all look at her. "Last time they were trying to get to you daddy. They wanted to lure you to their fucking late or something I still don't know why. But this time was different. When Toga was cutting me up she didn't take any of my blood though like none of it. And when Dabi burned his initial into my leg he said..." Alana Tok a breath and remembered everything, 

"No matter what you do.... Where you go... Who you're with... remember I'm watching you and you belong to me." Alana quotes Dabi and I feel my blood boiling. "And thats why he put the D in as a reminder. I think he just wanted to fuck with us." Alana says and I grab her hand. "I will never. Let the mother fucker near you again." I say and I meant it. I will never let her near them ever fucking again. "I know.." She says looking down. 

"Mommy can we go home now?" Alana asks. "Oh yeah totally come on lets go." Gen says and Alana stands up, I really got a good look at her, she looked so different. The bright light that she illuminated was not surrounding her anymore. "Fuck.." I mumble and they all look at me. "Come on." Aizawa says and we all walk outside. 

We walk to parking lot of the school and Alana holds my hand. "Can he come with us?" Alana asks Aizawa quietly. He looked at me then back at Alana. "Yeah sure." He says and we climb in the car. We sit in car in silence and Alana stares out the window. Once we get back to her house we walk in and she makes her way to the living room. 

"You wanna go to bed?" Gen asks and Alana shakes her head. "No I don't wanna sleep. I'll probably just watching some TV." She says and picks up her cat Honey who was meowing at her. "Hi honey, aww I missed you all day." Alana says kissing the cat. I see the light around her as the cat purrs in her arms, so it's not gone... good. "Come come." Alana comes to me and grabs my hand then places me on the couch. She then grabs her parents and puts them on the other couch and then walks to the kitchen. 

She comes back with an Iced Tea and a bag of popcorn and the cat in her arms. She flops on the couch next to me the moves so I can hold her, I don't touch her though till she gets comfortable. "Cuddles please." She says making me chuckle. I grab her body wrapping my arms around her. She turns on the TV and puts on Maid-Sama. "This show really?" I ask and she nods. "I know probably not your favorite." She says smiling a bit. "No I like it, it's just stupid. Usui and Misaki take so fucking long to get together and in they didn't even get a second Season. At least in the manga they got a satisfying ending." I say and she looks up at me. 

"I'm surprised, you know your stuff." She says and I kiss her forehead. "AW COME ON USUI JUST FUCKING KISS HER!" Gen yells at the Tv and Aizawa laughs. "You always get mad at this shows and we've seen it a million times." Aizawa says through his small laughs. "Because he's a dumbass!" Gen yells and I hear Alana giggle. I look down at her and kiss her forehead again quickly. 

"I love you." I say and her boyd relaxes. "I love you too." she says and we continue watching the show yelling and laughing the entire time...