25

"Hey Dumbass come here."Katsuki was sitting at his desk while everyone was doing their homework. I walk over to his desk and he smiles at me. "I need help with English." he says quietly. "OH really? Do you really need help or are you just trying to flirt with me?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "No I actually need help and I know your fluent in English so help me.." He says and I smile wide. 

"Ok yeah totally!" I lean over and look in the book he's reading for Mic's class. We're going over it quietly when there's a beep over the loud speaker. "Yes hello Alana may you please come to My office and pick up these papers for your father? Thank you!" Nezu's voice says over the loud speaker. "Huh? Oh ok." I stand up and pat Katsuki's head. "I'll be right back keep reading!" I say and walk to the front. 

"Paper? I don't need any papers..." I hear dad mumbling from his desk. "Its probably just some papers for a meeting! I'll be right back!" I wave and leave the room. I walk to the office and open the door. "Hey Nezu! I'm here for the... papers..." I look around the room but Nezu wasn't there. "Nezu?" I look around and suddenly the door closes. I turn around and see... FUCK! It was Dabi, Toga, and Principle nezu all tied up and covered in spilt tea. "D-dabi! Toga!" I yell and they giggle with each other. "Come on little girl lets hurry up, this time I'm really take you with me." Dabi says and move closer to me. 

"Yeah! Come on cutie, you wouldn't want this little bear thing to get his nice white fur all bloodied up!" Toga says holding a knife to Nezu's throat. "Alana please, Do not do anything rash I will be fine." Nezu says as I stand in fear as Dabi slowly creeps over to me. "Now don't fight... just come here." He says and grabs my arm. "Toga grab on." Dabi instructs and Toga jumps on his back. "Ugh not what I mean crazy. Whatever I'm gonna tell you where to go and your gonna teleport us alright?" Dabi ask, I look at Nezu with tears in my eyes. 

"ALANA DON'T!" Nezu calls and tries to get out of his ties. "Ok..." Dabi leans and whispers in my ear. "Take us to the old ship yard in Hosu city now." He says and I gulp. "O-ok just please don't hurt anyone..." I say and he snickers. "If your a good girl then nobody will get hurt." he says and tears stream down my face. "ALANA STOP!" Nezu yells but I already teleported us. But not to the ship yard to the classroom.

"DADDY THERE TAKING ME TO THE OLD ABANDONED SHIP- MHP MHPS!" Dabi covers my mouth and brings me to the door and Toga hops off his back. "I TOLD YOU TO LISTEN! Now someone's gonna get hurt..." Dabi says and looks at Toga. "ALANA!" Mina screams and I look at her then at Dad who had activated his quirk he was tight. Toga grabbed Aoyama in his seat and put her life to his throat. 

"Take us where we need to go or else sparkly over there gets it!" Dabi says and tears run down my face. "LET THEM GO!" Dad yells and tries to get close but Toga pulls out another knife and throws it to Dabi who places on my throat. "Ahh no daddy I don't think so you stay back or someone's gonna really get hurt. Isn't that right sweetie? You wouldn't want your precious little hero friends or god forbid daddy to get hurt?" Dabi says and presses the knife a little bit. "GAH- N-no no pleas let Aoyama go and I'll shut up. Just leave them alone." I say and Dabi smirks. 

"Good girl. Toga hop on we're out." Dabi says and Toga throws Aoyama back into his seat and hops back on Dabi's back. "BYE IZUKU! So great to see you again!" Toga waves at Midoryia and I look at dad. "LET HER GO!" Katsuki yells and I look at him. "Come on sweeite lets go." Dabi whispers and nobody dare moves. "Come on you don't want me to let Toga cut him do you?" Dabi asks and kisses my cheek. "GET OFF OF HER!" Katsuki yells. 

"Alana don't do anything." Dad says and I cry. "I'LL BE AT THE OLD ABANDONED SHIP- MPH!" Dabi covered my mouth again. "TOGA CUT HIM!" Dabi yells but I teleport them out of there and to the ship yard and we land. Dabi throws me to the ground and I grunt. "Your little bitch." Dabi says and sulks towards me. He bends down and grabs my hair making me look up. "Since you told the our location now your gonna have to be punished..." Dabi says and I hear toga giggling in the back. 

Dabi lights one of his fingers and a blue flame comes out. "You will remember that not matter where you go, what you do, who your with, you always belong to me and the league." Dabi whispers and pulls my pants down. "STOP LET ME GO WHO ASS HOLE!" I kick and scream trying to get away from him but Toga holds me down. Dabi starts burning my thigh and I scream in pain. "AHH STOP IT!" I scream. He finished what ever her wrote but then went over it again and again making sure to leave a permanent scar. 

"There a nice D..." He says and I cry, I look down and see a medium sized D burning into my skin. "FUCK IT HURTS!" I cry and I feel my skin burning where he let the scar. "Awww I just love your screams..." He says and grouped my boob. "Toga get outta here..." Dabi says and Toga runs out of the room. 

Dabi kissed me down my neck and too my belly. "GET FUCKING OFF ME!" I yell and try to kick and scream. "Just don't fight me." He says pushing me down and pins me to the ground. He i tried to use my quirk to teleport myself out of there but everywhere I moved he was with me cause he was holding me. He put a bracelet on my wrist and continued kissing me neck. "Go ahead keep trying to leave that bracelet cancels quirks." She says and pulls down my pants. 

"GET OFF ME!" I yell but he quickly pulled down his pants. "STOP IT PLEASE STOP!" I start crying and he chuckles. "Keep screaming I'm not gonna stop." He says and suddenly I feel a sharp pain enter my body, I scream in pain and my cry are broken up. Needless to say no matter how hard I tried, screamed and kicked... he didn't stop. He kept thrusting into me making me cry and beg him to stop....

 "Ohhh you got to have your fun now let me cut her up!" Toga says and Dabi nods, he finished but a second ago and I was still in pain from what just happened. He zipped up his pants and I laid on the floor crying with my pants off. "Go off crazy." Dabi say and toga comes over. She cuts up my legs and my arms but for some reason doesn't take any of my blood? 

"They'll be here any minute if we know how UA works. I think they got the message. Let roll out Toga, Kurogiri lets hit the road!" Dabi says into his jacket and a black and purple portal opens. "See you later baby." Dabi says, "Bye Cutie tell Izuku I say hi!" Toga says and the disappear into the portal leaving me alone on the floor crying all cut up and hurt. I don't know how long for but I cried the entire time. 

"ALANA! ARE YOU IN HERE?" I hear dad's voice bust through the rusted door of the warehouse with Midnight and Mic. "ALANA!" Dad spots me on the floor and they all run to me. "Shit shit shit shit!" dad quickly picks me up and places me in his lap. "What the fuck happened!" He yells and looks at my cuts. "They took me here... he burned me *cough* she cut up my arms and legs... they beat me so I couldn't walk.." I say coughing a bit and still crying. 

"My legs fucking burns..." I cry and dad looks down at my leg. "Oh my god..." I head Midnight say and dad grunts. "Midnight help her get dressed Hizashi lets go see if they're around here." Dad says and hands me too Midnight. They leave and Midnight helps me pull my pants back on. 

We walk outside and the police where there talking to dad, mom was crying and I looked over only to see Katsuki standing next to her with a concerned look on his face. "mmm..." I groan in pain as Midnight walks me to mom. "Come on dear lets try and stay awake ok? You're loosing a lot of blood we need you to stay awake." Midnight says and I nod trying incredibly hard to keep my eyes open. 

"ALANA!" Mom screams and runs towards Midnight. "God fucking damn it!" Mom cries and grabs me from Midnight but she wasn't strong enough to hold both of us so we fell to the ground but she pulled my body close to hers. "I'm so sorry baby I'm so fucking sorry!" Mom cries holding my head close to hers. Dad comes over and picks both of us up one in each arm. "Come on we need to get her to the school and get her to recovery girl." Dad says and I start crying from the pain. 

I close my eyes and rest my head on dad's chest but mom shook me. "Stay awake ok? Only for a little while longer." Mom say in between sobs. I was taken to dads car and placed in the back seat. I look to my left and see Katsuki sitting in there and he looked at me with horror in his eyes. "Fuck you dumbass!" He yells and moves over grabbing my head and pulling it close to his chest. "Bakugo I'm gonna need you to keep her awake ok? She's loosing to much blood.. FUCK I can't believe this happened again!" Mom curses out loud and I sigh. 

"Come on idiot stay awake." Katsuki says but it was too much. My body was tied and my eyes felt heavy. "Just for a moment..." I mumble letting my body relax. "Stay.... Alana!.... Don't... eyes!" I hear fragments of Katsuki, Mom and Dad yelling at me but I close my eyes and let myself rest....