2

The next few days were boring, normal old days and I was just not in it. I would finish my work early then spend the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing. Today was Monday again, another boring week just like all the rest. I wake up to my alarm and walk down stairs, where mom and dad were sitting eating breakfast. 

"Morning.." I grumble and grab my cup of coffee. "Hey Sunshine." Dad says as I walk up to him. I hold out my hand so he can give me my worksheets for today. "What?" He asks and I shake my hand, "Give me my work so I can get it over with." I say with a sigh. 

"No sweetie sit down real quick..." Mom says exchanging glances with dad who had a small smirk on his face. "Huh? Alright what's goin on?" I sit down in my chair and they grab each others hand. "Ew what's wrong with you guys are you having another kid or something?" I ask sipping my coffee which made the laugh. 

"No god please, you and Eri will be enough!" Mom says and I giggle. "Alright well me and your mother have been talking this last week..." Dad starts to say. "And we think we want you to go work with your father at the school!" Mom finishes and I choke on my coffee. 

"W-what!" I yell and the chuckle. "The students have been asking for you everyday since they met you and it's annoying me. I talked with Nezu and he said he would love if you came and became a sort of... Teacher assistant to class 1-A." dad says and I feel my stomach flutter with excitement. My face breaks into a large smile. 

"So like I would get to go to the school everyday with you?" I ask and they nod. "And like help you and the other teachers with work?" I ask again with a larger smile, and once again they nod. "S-so no more boring drawn out life! I finally get to live!" I jump up from my seat and they smile. "Yes you will still have to learn and be taught all your stuff but you will get to also be a teacher assistant." Mom says and I jump. 

"Yes! Finally I get to do something with my humdrum life! Thank you so so much you guys!" I kiss them on the cheeks and pull them into a large group hug. "haha no problem sweetie... Now go get dressed, something nicer. You guys have school in 20 minutes." Mom says and I beam. 

"Y-yea! I'll go right now! Thank you thank you!" I run back up to my room and rush to my closet. I look around for some clothes till I pull out this outfit.

 I look around for some clothes till I pull out this outfit

Nice and comfortable. I quickly change into that than go to the mirror. I have hair like dad, long and black. I take it out of the loose bun in was in and brush it out. I do a half up half down look, like dad does when he needs to not look like a homeless man. 

I finish and put some concealer under my eyes so that my eye bags were covered up. "Alana! Come on let's go!" Dad calls out to me. I do a happy little jump and run downstairs. "Ok love have a good day at work!" Mom kisses dad and he deepens it, he loves mom so much. 

"I love you kitty. Have a good ay work." he says kissing her again, I gag. "Ohhhhh my baby! Ok ok be safe, don't accept drugs from anyone and don't talk to boys! I love you baby!" Mom kisses my nose and I smile. "I won't I promise mama. Have a nice day at work I'll tell you all about my day after." I say and she smiles.