8

-Alana's POV-

I was acting strange all morning I couldn't seem to focus on anything. Everyone noticed but I just played it off as nothing was wrong. Bakugo was fucking with me all morning making me uncomfortable and winking at me all the time! He was being an ass hole! 

But now It was finally lunch and I was just sitting at dad's desk. Dad came into the room holding my bento box that mom packed for me this morning. "Hey sunshine you ready for lunch?" Dad places the box on the desk and Nerumi and Hizashi come in the room like usual. 

We all always eat lunch with each other it's nice, they sit around the desk and we all talk for a while. "Actually she said she was eating with me today." Bakugo comes up to the desk and looks down at me with a smirk. "Right Alana?" He asks and I feel my face heat up. 

"U-uh yeah do you mind dad? I promised Bakugo I would eat with him..." I say and dad squints at me, then at Bakugo. "Uh yeah I guess..." Dad says and I smile wide. Bakugo may be acting like a dick but I still did want to eat with him. "Ok let's go Bakugo. I'll see you after lunch dad. Bye guys." I wave at everyone and grab my bento box.

"Come on idiot." Bakugo says as we walk out of the classroom. "You know you're a real fucking asshole." I say and he glares down at me. "What'd you call me?" He asks and smile stopping in the door way. "I said you an asshole." I say with a smirk and I feel him fume. "I'LL KILL YOU MINI ZAWA!" He yells and I yelp. I run out of the classroom laughing running down the halls as Bakugo chases after me...

-Aizawa's POV-

Alana runs out of the room giggling as Bakugo chaos after her and I feel my stomach twist. "What the fuck.." I say and Nerumi squirms in her seat. "Aww there kinda cute together." Hizashi says and I snap my head to look at him.

"No they aren't..." I mumble and look at my food. "If I didn't know any better I'd say little missy has a crush on Bakugo." Nermu says and I gasp. "NO SHE DOESN'T! How could she!" I yell a little shocked. The two laugh and I start think about how she's been acting all morning, staring off into the distance, blushing at random times, leaving the room when people asked her what's wrong. 

Even over the weekend every time I brought up the student she would start blushing then say something about Bakugo. And when I went to pick her up on Friday he was sitting outside with awfully close. "Holy Christmas..." I mumble and grab my phone. I need to call Gen. 

I dial her number and put it on speaker. It rings a bit till Gen finally picks up. "Hey baby what's going on?" She ask and my heart feels like putty. I love hearing her voice but thats besides the point right now! "I think Alana has a crush on Bakugo!" I say and Gen gasps. 

"Oh really? Thats so good!" Gen says and I was honestly shocked. "WHAT! No thats not good! What if he likes her and they start dating!" I say and everyone laughs at me. "So? She's never had a boyfriend let alone friends. I'd say this is good for her." Gen says and I scoff. 

"She's t-too young for boys!" I stammer a bit. "She's turning 16 next week... I'd say she just at the right age for boys." Gen giggles and I feel my face heat up. "But why? I mean she doesn't need a boyfriend! All boys only lead to trouble." I say making Hizashi and Nerumi laugh. Maybe I was a little protective but what do you want! She's my little girl and no boy is good enough for her!

"I mean Sho we started dating when we were 14 right? I mean I don't see the problem here..." Gen says and I sigh. Me and Gen had Alana when were young, We are only 31 and not saying that my precious baby girl was an accident but she surely wasn't planned. We had Alana when we were 16! Gen took time off from school to raise her then went back to school to get her nursing degree instead of becoming a hero. 

"WE HAD ALANA WHEN WE WERE 16! I MEAN COME ON GEN!" I yell and they all laugh at me again. "Oh pish posh! She's not fucking him she just has a little crush, what do you want me to do? Forbid her from liking a boy? I can do that sho." She says and I sigh. "Fine but I don't want her dating him!" I say. "If they start dating I'm not gonna stoping that either. We've hidden her from the world for too long baby. It's time she starts living this why was we have her working there!" Gen says and I sigh. I know she's right but it's really hard to let go. 

"AHHHHHH! BAKUGO STOP!" I hear Alana yelling in the hall ways giggling when she suddenly comes running into the class. "S-sorry I just left my phone haha." She grabs her phone on the desk than Bakugo comes back into the classroom. He had his hair tied in two pig tails and he looks furious. 

"you..." he says and she giggles. "You look gorgeous m'lady." Alana says with a bow and he grunts. "I'LL KILL YOU!" He yells again and she laughs. "Gotta go!" Alana looks around till she sees the open window. "Alana don't fucking do it..." I say knowing what she's doing. "I love you pops." She kisses my cheek then runs and leaps out the window. 

I just sigh cause she does this all the fucking time. "ALANA!" Bakugo yells and runs to the window. She jumps out of a window then in the air she teleports down to the ground. It's stupid but I know she's safe. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" Bakugo jumps out of the widow and uses his explosions to get to the ground. 

Me, Nerumi And Hizashi watch from the window while Gen was a cackling mess on the other end of the phone. "HAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Alana laughs and Bakugo flies at her and tackles her to the ground. She laughs as the tussle on the ground till he eventually pins her. Her face was bright red but she smiled wide. 

"Ugh...." I groan and Gen questions what is happening. "He has her pinned to the ground..." I complain trying not to gag. "ooooo lookie lookie." Hizashi says and points at the two. Bakugo stood up and helped Alana up. She smiled, I couldn't hear what they were saying but we all tried to look and read they're lips. 

"Hmm what's are they saying?" Gen asks. Bakugo says something to her which makes Alana blush widely. She covers her face trying to hide it. "She's blushing too much..." I mumble and get calls me on FaceTime. I answer and flip the camera to point it at the kids. 

"Oh my god they are so cute!" My wife exclaims and I grunt. "Oh oh look!" Nerumi says and I look closer. He was bent down to her eye level smirk about something and she was blushing even more. She said something and he kissed her on the cheek. 

"WHAT!" I yell and stick my head out of the window. "WHATS GOING ON DOWN THERE!" I yell and the kids look up at me. "SHO LEAVE THEM ALONE THATS WAS ADORABLE!" Gen yells and I scoff. "ALANA WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell and I see her face was bright red while Bakugo was smirking. 

"DAD STOOOOOP!" She groans and grabs Bakugo's hand. She teleports them somewhere and I grunt. "He better count his days..." I say to everyone who was laughing at me. This was not ok to me....