19

-Alana's POV-

Me and Bakugo have been going out for about a week now. We have also been spending a lot of time together it was actually pretty nice, We usually hang out durning school and after school sometime he walks me home and then we will spend all afternoon on FaceTime, he's very clingy. Not that I'm, complaining I like that he want's to spend time with me.

Today was Saturday and he asked me to come hang out with him in the dorms. "Oi teddy bear, come on let's hang out in my room these fuckers are pissing me off. Let's watch a movie or something" Bakugo picks me off the couch in the common room and carries me to his room.

Mom said I was allowed to Hang out with Bakugo till dad came to pick me up for my doctors appointment at 12. "Bakugo you could have just asked me to come up you don't have to fucking carry me hahah." I laugh and he walks me to his room.

"Do I look like I care? No now come here and fucking cuddle before your dad comes and ruins it." He flops on his bed and i giggle. I jump into his bed next to him and he wraps his arms around me pulling my body close to his. "kisses?" He asks and i chuckle into his neck. He was so cute when we were alone. Such a softy... "Yeah sure Bakugo kisses.." I say and look up at him pressing my lips gently against his. I give a quick peck but apparently he wanted more.

He cups my cheek and pulls me back in for a deeper kiss making me giggle. He grabs my leg and pulls it over his body so i'm straddling him. He opens his mouth a bit allowing me to slip my tongue in and he does the same to me. He puts his hand on my waist and with his big hands he holds me close to him. I runs my fingers through his hair and we sit there moving out bodies against each others as we made out on his bed. I must say this was one of my favorite parts about kissing him. I loved having him close to me, the way he held me close I felt so safe and loved it....

-Aizawa's POV-

I drove over to the school dorms real quick to pick up Alana for her stupid check up. Why'd Gen want to give her a check up on a Saturday and not in the middle of the week so we could have left school early! Whatever it'll be quick Gen is a good doctor. I get to the 1-A dorms and park out front. I walk inside and all the students turn around to look at me. "Oh hey Mr. Aizawa!" Mina greets me with a smile. "Hey kids. Where's Alana? I have to take her to the doctors." I say with a yawn, i just woke up.

The student exchange a glance then a giggle falls on the group. "Oh I think she's with Bakugo in his room, I think they are watching a movie!" Midoryia says and I nod. "Yeah thanks kid." I walk to the elevator and go up stairs. I walk over to Bakugo's room and don't bother knocking knowing them, they probably fell asleep during the movie. "Alana lets go we have your-" "DAD!" "S-shit!" I walk into the room and see my daughter.... My little precious angle... Sitting on top of Bakugo..... making... out....

I activate my quirk un consciously and my hair floats over my head. "Dad calm down it's ok!" She hops off his and fixes her shirt quickly. "Hey Aizawa." Bakugo says smirking from the bed. Ugh why'd my daughter have to like this one? Of all the boys, I mean why not Todo- no he's weird... Maybe Midoryia- no he's a problem child. Maybe Ilda? I mean he's strict but at least he follows rules unlike this idiot. 

"Hey daddy..." She awkwardly laughs and I grab her body pulling her close to me. "I don't like you." I tell Bakugo and she giggles. "Dad it's not a big deal we were just kissing." She says looking up at me. "I know angle but teenage boys are gross perverts." I say and Bakugo scoffs. 

"I'm not!" He yells and I roll my eyes. "Yeah neither was I and now I have a 16 year old daughter so." I say and Alana bust out laughing. "Your so gross dad, Bakugo wouldn't do that to me." She says and walks back over to the bed. "ehhh.." I huff and she grabs her phone. "I'll see you on Monday." She kisses him quickly and he frowns. "We can talk after I'm done with my doctors appointment. Go hang out with Kirishima and Kaminari they miss you." She says patting his head. 

"I like hangout out with you though, you piss me off way less then those other idiots." He say making me roll my eyes. "I know but I need to leave. Have fun." She kisses him again the walks over to me. "On our way father!" She says grabbing my hand. I look at Bakugo and see he was genuinely sad to see Alana leaving, shocker I've never seen him with any emotion other rage. 

"He can..." I start talking and Alana stops dragging me. "He can come to the doctors if you want.." I mumble and Alana beams. "really?" She asks. I roll my eyes but still nod none the less. "Your mother likes him for some reason.." I say and Alana jumps. "yes!" She runs and jumps into Bakugo arms  he holds her close hugging her in the air. 

They're still in that cutesy gross honey moon faze, reminds me of when Gen and I got together. "Alright problem children let's go." I say and start leaving there room. Bakugo carries Alana all the way out to the car then get in with us and we all go to the gen's office.