9

-Alana's POV-

After lunch me and Bakugo walked to the classroom slowly laughing and talking the entire way there. We ended up being a bit late but I stopped in the teachers lounge and wrote him a late pass cause I have that power hahaha. 

Me and him walked into the classroom laughing a bit. As soon as we walked int Bakugo was wrapped up in dad's capture weapon and dragged to dad. "You..." he says and Bakugo looked scared to say the least. Dad was using his quirk trying to intimidate him and apparently it worked. 

I used erasure and canceled his quirk which made dad look up at me. I crossed my arms and looked up and down. "What he's late. Can't have a student just showing up whenever. I'd see he need to be expelled..." Dad says looking back at Bakugo. 

"Actually father-" I bite out through my teeth. "Bakugo here was helping me organize papers for Ms. Midnight class because YOU forgot. I have his late pass right here." I hold up the piece of paper and walk it over to dad. I blink canceling my quirk and dad grunts. 

He releases Bakugo from the scarf and Bakugo steps behind me. "I can still expel him." Dad says and rips up the paper. "No you can't. Bakugo go sit down." I say still looking at dad. "Don't tell me what to do!" "Bakugo I said go sit down.... Now." I say and he opens his mouth to say something but closes it then walks over his seat. 

Me and dad stare at each other for a moment till he gets a phone call. He grunts and grabs his phone off the table and picks it up. "Hello." Dad asks still staring at me. "LEAVE MY BABY ALONE SHOTA OR I'M COMING TO THE SCHOOL AND KICKING YOUR ASS!" I hear my moms voice yelling through the phone. She wasn't even on speaker....

"But Gen I-" "NO! Let me talk to her now!!" "Gen I'm-" "NOW SHOTA AIZAWA" Mom yells making dad sigh. He hands me his phone and the class giggles. "Hi mommy." I say in my sweetest voice. "Is he picking on you or that sweet boy with the spiky hair?" Mom asks me. "Yeah he is, he threatened to expel Bakugo." I say and Mom gaps. 

"Alana! Please no she's gonna come and kill me!" Dad whispers aggressively and the class irrupts in laughter. "OH NO HE DIDN'T! One moment please.." Mom hangs up the phone and a second later she's next to me. She has teleportation just like me, she must not be fucking around. "WOAH! That's your mom!" Kaminari says and My mom looks at the class. 

"Oh! Hey kiddos! I'm Gen Aizawa... About to be Gen tanaka if Shota doesn't play his cards right..." Mom mumbles and walks over to dad. Me and Mom both being short standing at a 5 foot 3 inches, look incredibly short standing next to 6 foot tall dad but somehow mom makes dad look like such a pussy. 

"Leave my baby alone Shota! And that boy!" Mom says and I laugh. Everyone was giggle as mom grabbed Dad's ear. "GEN! I'm in a class right now!" Dad yells and Mom chuckles. "You say this.... Like I give a fuck? Which one is Bakugo?" Mom asks looking around. I point over to pointy hair Bakugo and he stood up. 

"Awwww sweetheart! If he bothers you let me know and I'll kick his ass ok?" mom asks Bakugo who was trying to hold back his laughs. "Ha- um ok will do." Bakugo says and looks away to not laugh. "Gen are you done yet? I wasn't going to do anything.." Dad says and I cross my arms. "Thats such a lie we all know it." I say and Mom agrees. 

"Yeah whatever Shota. I'll see you at home." She may be acting like she's mad but I know she just wants to embarrass him. She pulls him into a kiss making his ear turn bright red from embarrassment. "Ok gen..." he says embarrassed and mom pats his head. Mom then turns to me and pulls me into a tight hug. "I love my babyyyyyyyyy! Ok sweetie I'll see you after school have a good day." She kisses me on my fore head and I smile. 

"Bye everyone it was nice meeting you all!" Mom says then teleports out of there. "Oh my god! She's the sweetest thing ever!" Mina says and everyone gushes over Mom. "Yeah whatever... You guys do whatever for now I don't care." Dad crawls in his sleeping bag and I laugh. I walk over to the desk and play on my phone for a while laughing still about what just happened...

-Bakugo's POV-

I laughed a bit as I watched Alana smiling and scrolling on her phone. Earlier when I "Kissed her on the cheek" it was just a joke. She asked me to do it because she knew her dad was watching and she wanted to piss him off for being so nosey so I kissed her on the cheek after acting like I was making her blush and it worked perfectly. 

She's not so terrible, She like pulling pranks on people especially her dad. She likes a lot of the same music I do our playlists are basically the same thing with a few exceptions. She's really into Manga's and horror movies and one of her favorite things to do is bake. 

The entire time we were talking during lunch my stomach fluttered and I couldn't stop feeling flustered. It was really pissing me off but then she would smile or do something stupid and hearing her laugh made me feel better. I don't understand these feelings I'm having for her and I don't know if I like them or not! I mean I like them but I don't know why she makes me feel this way! And how do I even tell her I feel like this? Do I even tell her?

"Hey bakubro!" Kirishima comes over to me with Pickachu. "What do you idiots want?" I ask and look up at them. They look at each other and smirk. "Well the gang is going out on Friday to the arcade and we were wondering if you wanted to go?" Kiri asks and I scoff. "I guess..." I look over to Alana and see she was sleeping peacefully in her chair, she was so cute all curled up in a ball on the chair I felt myself blush a little. 

"why don't you invite Alana?" Pickachu asks with a smirk. "why would I do that?" I ask and try to hid my blush. "If you don't want to I'll do it." Kiri walks away and over to Alana. "No dumbass wait!" I whisper shout but he just keeps walking to her. Shit! I don't want him to wake her up she looks so cute, I- I mean peaceful! Wait why do I care.... WHATEVER I JUST DON'T WANT HIM TO WAKE HER UP!

"Hey... Alana... hey wake up..." Kiri shakes her lightly and she slowly flutters her eyes open. She looks up at him and smiles. "oh hey Kirishima... *yawns* Whats up?" she stretches out a bit, fuck she's kinda adorable.....   Today she was wearing yoga pants and a tank top with a Purple Heart on the front, it was basic but shit It was cute... FUCK WHY DO I THINK SHE'S SO FUCKING CUTE!

"Nothing sorry to wake you up but me and Bakugo and Kaminari were wondering if you wanted to come hang out with us and a few other classmates on Friday? We are going to the arcade." Kirishima says and she smiles. "Oh um yeah sure! I'd love too!" she stands up to stretch out a bit more. As she did she accidentally dropped the pencil holder not he desk. 

"Ah shit!" She groans and goes to pick everything up. She bends over in front of the whole class and I couldn't help but stare at her ass. She didn't have a big ass frankly it was pretty small but holy shit I just- I was having dirty thoughts.... "Oh my god! Look at her butt~" The purple grape behind me says quietly. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY GRAPE!" I yell and reach around to grab him. "N-NOTHING BAKUGO I SWEAR!" he yells covering his face. I throw him on the ground. "Your gross..." I say and look back at Alana who finally finished pickup up all the stuff. "Um anyways haha yeah totally I can go! I just have to ask my mom but I'm sure she'll be fine with it! Thanks Kirishima!" She says and his fives him. 

Oh god, now I have to go out with her AND all these fucking idiot? Crap I don't think I'll survive....