24

-Alana's POV-

Me and Katsuki walk into the house and instantly I'm hit with a delicious smell. "Wow it smells really good in here..." I say and Katsuki smiles. "I'M HOME!" he calls out. He grabs my hand and we walk further into the nicely decorated house, christ this place is huge. "Katsuki! Fucking finally what took you so long?" We walk into the kitchen where a women who looked just like Bakugo but if he was a lady was standing there platting up the food. 

"OH! You must be Alana! So good to finally meet you!" the women turns around and shakes my hand. "My name is Mitsuki!" She says with a smile. "Nice to meet you ma'am!" I say and she looks at Katsuki. "Why the hell didn't you introduce me to her sooner!" Mitsuki says and Katsuki groans. 

"Calm down hag I brought her tonight didn't I?" He says and I giggle. "Alright come on come on I just finished dinner let's go eat!" Mitsuki brings us into the dinning room and Katsuki helps her carry the food. In the dinning room there was a man with Brown spiky hair I'm assuming is his father. "Oh hello!" The man says and I sit down across from him.

"hello sir! My name is Alana its lovely yo see you." I say and he reaches his hand across so I shake it. "Masura Bakugo, Katsuki's father a pleasure to me you dear." He seems so much calmer than his wife and Bakugo. Mitsuki and Katsuki place the food down in front of us and then Katsuki sits next to me and Mitsuki sits next to Masura. We start eating the curry that she made and holy hell it was spicy. 

"You ok dear?" Mitsuki asks and I nod. "It's amazing!" I say and my face heats up. "ha pussy." Katsuki says and I kick his shine. "I love spicy food but daddy doesn't so I'm not to used to it is all. It's delicious Mitsuki!" I say and she smiles. "So how long have you toe been dating?" Masrua asks and I think. "Umm like a month and a half? Right?" I ask and Katsuki nods. "2 months next Thursday." he says and smile. 

"Awww how cute the little brat remembers!" Mitsuki gushes over her son making me giggle. "So your Mr. Aizawa's daughter?" Mitsuki asks and I nod. "Yup! He's my father." I say. "Thats wonderful! We met him last year after the whole kidnapping thing. He's a wonderful teacher!" Masura says and I look at Katsuki. "You were the student kidnapped last year?" I ask Katsuki grabbing his hand. "huh? Yeah you didn't know that?" He asks and I shake my head. 

"My parents wouldn't tell me anything about it and they wouldn't let me watch the news or leave the house  for like a month because of it they were worried! Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know!" I kiss him cheek and he blushes. "it's fine dumbass." he says looking down. "It's not but thank you.." I felt terrible for not knowing! God that mist have been so hard for him.... 

"Aren't you so sweet!" Mitsuki says and I blush. "haha I didn't know about all that, I guess me and him still have a lot to get to know about one another!" I say and in the corner of my eye I see Katsuki smiling a bit at his food....

-Bakugo's POV-

Dinner went on and it wasn't too bad. Mom and Dad were on their best behavior and Alana seemed to be having a good time though and that all that mattered to me. "So how is it working at the school" Dad asks after she finished dinner just trying make conversation. "Oh it's nice! I really like it I feel like I'm doing good so far." Alana says. 

"She found out that dunce face was dyslexic in the first week of her working there and single handily raised him to a passing grade." I say kinda gloating about how cool she is. "Oh wow really! Thats amazing!" Dad says and Alana blushes. "I just really like helping all the students everyone is so nice an accepting I've never had friends like this." She says and I put my hand on her thigh. 

She looks at me and I squeeze her thigh making her roll her eyes. "But Katsuki's a really good student. He has one of the highest grades in the class." She says and I trail my hand up her thigh rubbing her soft skin. She slaps my hand and I smirk. "Well thats good to hear! You know Alana I'm really happy your dating Katsuki. You seem really good for him and I hope he's doing good by you." Mom says and I roll my eyes. 

"Katsuki's amazing. He treats me so well and always makes sure I'm ok. He got me this gorge necklace before we were even dating...." She holds the necklace in her hand and looks down. "He's a great boyfriend and I really like him!" She looks back up and I feel my face heat up. I'm only a great boyfriend apparently cause she's such a great girlfriend I really love her...

"I love you..." I whisper under my breath and she turns to look at me. "What was that?" She asks and I blush. "I'll tell you later." I say and she nods. "Alright well it's getting late kids why don't you go home Alana It was so wonderful meeting you!" Dad says and we all stand up. We walk to the door and Alana hugs them both."it was amazing meeting you guys! I'm so happy you wanted me to come here!" Alana says. 

"Yes of course dear! You're welcome here any time!" Mom says and I grab her hand. "Ok you want me to drive you to your house?" Dad asks and Alana shakes her head. "It's ok I have a teleportation quirk so I can just go but thank you! Katsuki I'll see you on Monday?" She asks and I nod. "Can I go with you? I'll walk back you don't live far." I say and she nods. "I'll be back in a little bit." I say to my parents and they nod. With that we teleport to her front door and she smiles at me. 

"That was amazing Katsuki." She says and I grab both her hands. "I had a great time.." She says and I lean down to her and she leans against her front door. "I love you." I say and she blushes widely. "I love you too..." She says and licks her lips. Fuck I can't I really do love her. I smash my lips against hers we start kissing. 

My hands trail down to her waist to her butt. I love her touching her no matter where it is she was perfect... As we were kissing her door suddenly flies open and we go falling in, I wrap my arms around her and flip around quickly so she lands on top of me. "Are you ok?" I ask and she nods. "Mhmm.." She looks up and I do too. "Zahsiii what the fuck!" She whines, it was the idiot present Mic. 

"Ohhh whats going on here?" Mic asks crossing his arms. We both get up and she fixes herself. "Nothing we just got back from dinner." She crosses her arms and she looked embarrassed. "Hizashi whats going- Oh hey sunshine how was dinner?" Aizawa comes around the corner, then his wife Gen and Ms. Midnight. "Oh my god so the whole gangs here...." Alana mumbles and I try not to laugh. 

"Hey baby what happened?" Midnight says squishing Alana's cheeks. "I caught them making out  on the door and then feel inside." Mic says. "Oh how scandalous!!"  Midnight says and I roll my eyes. "Ugh alright whatever. Come on kid you should go to bed." Aizawa grabs Alana but she moves back towards me. "Thank you for dinner tell your mom it was amazing!" She kisses my cheek and I blush. 

"yeah whatever. See you Monday dumbass." I kiss her forehead and step outside. "Awww so cute!" Midnight and Gen gush and I smile. The door closes and I listen to them all tease Alana a bit. "MOM OH MY GOD HE JST KISSED ME!" Alana yells and I giggle. She so fucking cute...

-Aizawa's POV-

"So how was dinner?" Gen asks Alana and we walk to kitchen. "Fine! I didn't know Katsuki was the student that got kidnapped last year though." Alana says and I nod. "Yeah I figured he'd tell you." I say and she nods. She tied up her hair then grabs a water bottle from the fridge. "Yeah..." she takes a sip of water and we all stare at her. 

"What?" Alana ask and Gen starts laughing. "What was going on before Hizashi opened the door~" Gen says and I scoff. "Jesus nothing we were just kissing god." Alana blushes a bright red and I couldn't help but laugh. "Awww I'm just teasing you. I know Bakugo is a good kid. He wouldn't push you to do anything." Gen pats her head And if it was possible she blushes even more. "Your insane." Hizashi says to Gen. 

"I don't know Bakugo's a handsome young man! I don't think he would even have to ask Alana would probably offer." Midnight says and I roll my eyes. "Ok yeah were done with this conversation. I'm gonna get out of this fucking dress I'll be down in a minute." Alana walks out of the kitchen. "Language!" I yell at her. "FUCK!" Gen and Alana yell at the same time. "God your both to similar..." I mumble making them laugh.

We walk to the living room and a moment later Alana comes in wearing a big t-shirt with a skull on it and he shorts. "Bakugo's shirt?" Gen asks. "My shirt now." Alana sits on the couch next to me and crawls in my lap like she always does. "You ok sunshine?" I asks rubbing her back and she nods. "Sleepy." she says and I nod. We all continue talking and Alana falls asleep in my lap. 

She's a good kid I just hope she's doing ok. Bakugo's also a good kid I know that and I know he really likes her. I don't think I have much to worry about...nah fuck that I hate the fact that my daughter has a boyfriend but I'll get over it.... maybe.