27

When I woke up it was still dark around. I sat up from my bed but then I fell. "AH!" I scream but instead of landing on my floor I was still in the ship yard. "M-mom? Dad? where am I?" I call out but nobody was around. "Awww baby you're back." Dabi voice entered my ears and suddenly my head was jerked back from him grabbing my hair and pulling me back.

"Come back for round two have you?" Dabi says and begins choking me, I couldn't breath and I was trying to run but I was moving in slow motion. I blinked and when I opened my eyes dad was standing in front of me. "ALANA COME HERE COME ON!" he yelled at me but didn't move an inch.

He was just our of my reach I could almost grab him but i couldn't. "DADDY!" I cried out but he didn't move. I blinked again and then mom was standing in front of me. "MOM PLEASE!" I tried to grab her but she was just standing there. "SUNSHINE PLEASE HURRY UP!" Mom yelled still standing motionless but her voice was strained as if she was crying.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING PLEASE HELP ME!" I cried out and closed me eyes. I opened them once more and Katsuki was standing there. His face emotionless but there were tears falling from his eyes. "Alana how could you?" Katsuki asks but doesn't move. "KATSUKI HELP ME PLEASE!" I cried and dabi starts pulling down my pants. "Why would I ever help a cheater!" He yells still no moving.

"HELP PLEASE!" Dabi slams my head into the ground and he sticks himself into me. "NO PLEASE!"

~~~

"NO PLEASE KATSUKI!" I yell and lurch forward in my bed. "ALANA!" Dad comes busting into my room, mom and Katsuki follow behind him. I was sobbing but I couldn't breath, I was shaking and I was scared. "Alana it's ok your home it's ok." Dad scoops me up and puts me in his lap. "I-i'm s-sorry Katsuki I'm s-sorry..." I start trying to speak but my throat closed up. It felt like in my dream when I was chocking. 

I looked around the room and then at my closet doors that were closed. I pushed away from dad and stumbled over to the closet and threw it open. There was nobody and nothing but clothes in there but I still looked around. "Baby whats going on What happened?" Mom asks and grabs my arm. "I just... I thought someone was in here..." I say and fall to the ground. "Fu-fuck that was so real." I cry and put my hand around my neck. 

"What happened? Was it a nightmare?" Mom asks and pulls me up. I nod and she walks me back to the bed. "I was in the shop heard and Dabi was there, and chocking me. I blinked and daddy was standing there yelling at me to run but I couldn't. He wouldn't move or reach out to me only yelled. Then mom was there doing the same thing..." I cried and kept remembering. 

"And Katsuki stood next to you guys crying and he kept calling me a cheater while you guys screamed at me to run away but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't run but nobody helped me." My voice cracked and I looked down at my hands. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and then I felt a kiss on my head. "Your not a cheater I would never think that. Get that out of your head you're not a cheater. You're not a cheater." It was Katsuki voice and he just held me. 

"I'm so sorry sunshine." I hear my moms voice crack and I look up. "Wait why is Katsuki here?" I ask and whip my tears. "He spent the night remember. He just woke up and he went to the bathroom when we heard you scream." Dad says and I nod. "Yeah sorry I forgot..." I mumble and Katsuki pulls me into his lap. "Sorry I wasn't here when you woke up." He whisper and I shake my head. "It's ok." I look out my window and saw the sun rising. 

I looked at my alarm clock and saw It was 6:15. "School." I mumble. "Yeah I need to go to the dorms and get dressed before class." Katsuki says. "Yeah I'll drive you then just get to work early." Dad says. "Oh but I have to go to work in like a half an hour..." Mom say and looks over at me. "I'm going to school too." I say and Dad looks down. "I don't know. Maybe you should just take the day off." Dad says but I shake my head.