4

-Alana's POV-

The next day after studying with everyone we had the test. I was nervous about Kaminari so I told dad about what I thought and he agreed. He said that he would have Kaminari take a reading comprehension test which made me happy. But for today I really wanted him to pass this test so I asked dad if I could read Kaminari the questions out loud. 

"He doesn't have a problem with the actual material its the reading he legit can't read it. I won't give him any help on answering the questions I'll just read them out loud to him so he can answer them." I ask dad as we walk to the class. "It's not usual but I don't want Kaminari to fail because he was denied help in the past for his reading... Fine I'll allow it." He says and we stop in front of the door. 

"Yes! Thank dad!" I say and hug him. "Your a good kid. Alright let's go." He says and we walk into classroom where the students were waiting. "hey Alana!" Mina greets me and I wave at everyone. "So what happened to the guy yesterday? Did he actually get expelled?" Todoroki asks and I look at dad who nodded. 

"Hell yeah! As he should! That guy was super un manly!" Kirishima says and I nod. "Well lets all just move on... We are going to be starting the test now, Sunshine pass them out please." Dad says and I grab test and pass them all out. "Ok you may begin." Aizawa says then nods at me. I shimmy my shoulder because I was so happy. 

I walk over to Kaminari and tap his shoulder. I smile when he looks up at me then bend down to whisper in his ear. "Hey my dad said I can read the test out loud for you if you want so you will be able to answer the questions!" I say and he looks up at me with a wide smile. "R-really! You'd do that for me?" He asks and I nod. 

"Come on let's go in the hallway!" I grab his hand and he brings his test out with him. Me and hi sit on the floor in the hallway and get started in the test. I read him out loud the questions and he answers them. He was doing well so far, all I was doing is asking him the questions out loud and occasionally repeating them. I wasn't showing any emotion or anything to tell him he was doing good. 

After a while we finish the test and walk back into the classroom where everyone else was already done. "Ok Alana do me a favor and start grading these. I'm gonna take a nap." Dad says with a yawn. "You got It pops." I collect everyones test and go to the front. I graded Kaminari's last even though I wanted to see how well he did! 

I finally got to his and smiled, He got a 87%! Thats the best grade he's ever gotten which really confirms my theory that he has some sort of reading disorder. "Ok dad I finished grading." I say holding all the tests up. "Really? Aizawa takes FOREVER grading it usually takes at least a week." Momo says making me giggle. "Alright well you can pass them out if you want, class ends in like 10 minutes." Dad says and squeal. 

I start passing out the tests and everyone smiles about there grades. I finally get to Kaminari and I smile showing him the quiz. "A 87%?!?!?!" he yells jumping up. "Yup! You did so well!" I say and he smiles at me then at his test. "Thank you so much Alana! This is so amazing!" He pulls me up into a hug. 

"hahaha Of course sparky I'm so happy for you! Now we just gotta keep studying and you will get even better!" I say and he puts me down. "Of course yeah! Thank you so much again!" He says and pulls out his phone. "I gotta tell Shinso! He's gonna be so happy!" he says and I smile. "Yeah go off Denki. Good job." I pat his head and walk back to Dad.

"Hmm an 87%? Good work kid." Dad says and I smile. "I'm happy he's so happy. I don't want him to feel stupid when he's not." I say leaning against the desk. "Hey hey heyyyyy! Ladies and Gents!" Mic comes walking in the room doing fingers guns at dad. 

"What do you want Mic. Your class doesn't start for a few more minutes." Dad crawls out of the sleeping bag standing up. "I'm not here for you I'm here for little miss Alana." Mic says and I widen my eyes. "Oh me? What did I do? ahahahah" I laugh a bit standing up. 

"Gens here to get you. Something you left your phone at home." Mic says and I look around. "Huh oh yeah I guess I did! I mean she didn't have to come all the way here on her day off but whatever." I get up and start walking to the door. "Be back in a bit bitches." I say and dad grunts. "Watch your mouth!" he yells and I flip him off. 

"ALANA!" He yells and I laugh. "What you told me to watch buy mouth not my hands~" I says and laugh running away before I get murdered....

-Bakugo's POV-

Alana ran out of the room and everyone chuckled at her. "That fucking kid..." Aizawa mumble and walks to his desk. "She's doing a good job. She really take this seriously." Mic says and Kaminari chimes in. 

"She's the best! I would have never gotten this good of a grade without her help!" He says. He did do a really good job and she's really pushing to have him get some extra help. It's been barley a week and she's already making fucking improvements. 

"Yeah! I got a 90!" Mina says and holds up her paper. "And she's super nice too! She always offers to help me with work or just to talk!" Ponytail says and I "tch". I mean sure she's kinda cool but they act like she's Jesus or something. "Heyoooo" She comes running back in the room. "Mom asked you to go see her. I don't what about but she looked PISSED haha." she laughs at Aizawa who looked genuinely scared. 

"She didn't tell you why? Oh no..." he mumbles and Mic laughs. "HA! Looks like your sleeping on the couch~" Mic says and Aizawa grunts. "I'd be lucky she's sending me to couch. If she's not even telling Alana I'm getting kicked out..." Aizawa says and we all laugh at him. He's a fucking pussy when it comes to his wife apparently. 

"Oh well his class was over anyways so let's get started on English kiddos!" Mic says and we all groan. "W-wait! Uncle zashi! I made something for everyone! Since they all did so well on the test I made some cupcakes!" Alana runs over to the desk and pulls out a box of cupcakes. 

"WOAH!" All the idiots call out. What the fuck is wrong with her? Making all these cupcakes just because we did well on a test? She's even more cheery then fucking Kirishima. "I decorated them all to look like your hero costumes! I'm trying to get better at baking so I hope you all enjoy." She hands them out. 

Everyone cheers as she places each individual cupcake on the desk. She finally comes over to me and places a cup cake thats decorated nicely to look like my hero costume. "I hope you like it Bakugo." She says with a smile and I roll my eyes. "Why would I eat this shit?" I ask and she widens her eyes looking at me. 

"I don't know I thought it'd be a nice treat." She says squinting her eyes at me. "I'm not gonna eat it idiot. Why are you so damn cheery all the time?" I say annoyed, and she looks my up and down. "Fine don't fucking eat it. You know I'd rather be a cheery happy person than a fucking ass hole like you all time." She grabs the cup cake off my desk and stomps to the front. 

Shit she looked mad. Well she also looks kinda sad in a way. She puts the empty box down on the desk than stares at me. "Fuck you." She says and throws the cupcake she made for me in the trash. "Dramatic don't you think?" I ask crossing me arms. "You know I spent a-lot of time on your cupcake making your own special fondant and everything. I even made it the frosting Caramel..." She looks me up and down as she talks to me across the room. 

Everyone looks back and froth between the two of us. I kinda felt bad, maybe I should have been such a dick. "Alana I-" "Shut up Bakugo. I'm going to the teachers lounge sorry Uncle Zashi I'll see you at lunch or whatever." She grabs her phone and walks out of the room. 

"Dude super un manly..." Kiri says and I scoff. "She's just being dramatic." I say and look out the window. Did I really fuck up? Ugh whatever its not like I care what she thinks of me... Then why does my stomach feel like theres a pit in it.