16

-Alana's POV-

The next day I came into school with dad. We were accidentally late because he slept in but only by like a minute. "Morning everyone." I say and smile at all of them. "Morning Alana!" Momo greets me and stands up. "Do you think I could ask a favor of you?" She asks and I nod. "Yeah of course what do you need?" I ask and she smiles. 

"I just need you to copy these sheets of paper for me! The printer in the dorm broke and I was trying to help people study last night! I hope you don't mind?" Momo asks handing me a stack of paper. "Oh no of course I'll do that for you! I'll be back in 5 minutes!" I say. She thanks me and I walk to dad's desk. 

"Ok dad I'll be right back." I say and put my phone on the desk. I walk out of the room and go to the faculty room to use the printer. "Hello!" I say as I enter the faculty room but nobody was there. "Huh weird normally Zashi is here before he teaches the class... Eh he's probs with Nerumi.." I mumble.

I go and start printing out copies for Momo. As I was waiting I thought I heard footsteps behind me. "Hello?" I turn around too see if anyone was there. Nobody was in the room... I turn back to the printer but suddenly the door closes. Once the door closes a large hand was placed over my mouth. 

"You must be Alana Aizawa. Daughter to the pro hero Erasure head correct?" A raspy voice asks. I was shaking who the fuck is this. I couldn't answer with words cause they were holding my mouth but I nodded. "Good. Now little girl here's what's gonna happen. I've been told to come and get you in order to lure out dear old dad. You're gonna be a good little girl and come with no fight understand?" The voice asks. I was so scared what do I do?

The man turns me around and pushes me up against the printer. I talk a breath as his hand comes off my mouth. "Yes?" he asks and I squint. "Dabi..." I say and he smirks. "The one and only. Now come on brat." He grabs my wrist but I kick him in the gut. "Fine if it's a fight you want it's a fight you'll get..." He says and lunges at me. 

We start fighting in the teachers lounge knocking into the desk, papers flying everywhere and causing a huge mess, at one point he throws me into a desk and I scream in pain as I hit something hard...

-Bakugo's POV-

Aizawa was teaching his boring ass lesson like always. I was so bored I wish Alana would come back so I could at least look at her while Aizawa talks out ear's off. Suddenly a loud beep rings out and a bunch of yelling comes from the loud speaker.

"AH FUCK MY BACK!" Someone yells in the speaker. "Now come on your just making it harder on your self..." A mans voice says and everyone looks around. "No bitch I'm just distracting you till a pro hero c-comes and kicks your fucking bitch ass..." Oh my god thats Alana. I look at Aizawa who had a pale white face. 

"Jesus I hate kids..." There was a lot of rummaging and Alana was screaming. "GET OFF ME!" She yelled over and over again. "Come on you have a teleportation quirk right? Just teleport to your little daddy and make this easier for me..." The guy says. "NO YOUR TOUCHING ME I'M NOT TAKING YOU WITH ME TO MY DAD!" She yells and there was a sudden bang. 

"ALANA!" We all yell, Aizawa looks around and then up at the speaker. "SHOTA!" Mic bust into classroom. "We can't get in the lounge! He locked the door or something!" He yells and Aizawa looks sick. "S-STOP! JUST BACK OFF WEIRDO!" She yells in the loud speaker. "You make my job so fucking hard. 

"DAD! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, NERUMI! HIZASHI!" She yells and Aizawa and Mic run out of the room. "KATSUKI!" She yells my name and everyone stare at me. "KATSUKI HELP ME!" She cries and I hear the strain in her voice, she crying... I stand to run out of the room but she was suddenly teleported into the room The crispy bitch dabi had her pinned to the ground.