7

On Monday I went to school like normal. We accidentally came late because I woke up late but dad wasn't mad. We walked into the classroom and everyone was already there. "Hey everyone." Dad says and we go walk to the front. 

"Mr. Aizawaaaa we're tired!" Hagakure says. "Yeah can we just chill today?" Mina ask and dad looks at me. "What you the teacher I don't know." I say and he smiles. "Yeah sure whatever I have nothing planned, Do whatever just don't be loud." Dad says and everyone cheers.

"I'm gonna take a nap sunshine." Dad says, he crawls into his sleeping bag leaning up against the wall and falling asleep. I chuckle and walk over to the desk sitting in his chair. I was chilling on my phone when I heard someone tap on the desk. I look up and see Bakugo staring down at me with a small smirk on his face. 

"Hey alana..." He says and I feel my face heat up. "H-hey Bakugo can I help you with anything?" I ask trying to cover my face. "No just talking to you." he says clearing enjoying seeing me all flustered. "O-oh ok..." I say and he puts his hand on mine. I feel a shutter go up my back and he leans down a bit. "Wanna hang out during lunch?" He asks and I gulp. 

"U-um su-sure... Are you f-friends gonna be there?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No I was thinking maybe just you and me." He says with a chuckle leaning closer to my ear. "Maybe we could go up to the roof and hang out alone..." He says and I feel shivers being sent down my spin. "HAAAAA! OK BAKUGO! I um gotta go.... COPY THESE PAPERS! Haha yup! I gotta go copy these papers in the teachers lounge! So um let me just go do that!" I stand up grabbing a random paper on the desk. 

I start walking when I turn around to look at him. I start walking backwards and I shoot finger guns at him. "HAHAH S-SEE YOU AT LUNCH BAKUGO KATSUKI!" I say and trip over my own feet falling into the door. "AH! Haha I'm ok! I'm ok ahaha blahhh sorry I'm so clumsy ahahahah!" I quickly run out of the room. 

Sh-shit! his little smirk was stuck in my head! What is this, do I like him? Does he like me? Whats going on! FUCK why is he so handsome, c-crap! I made such a food of my self!

-Bakugo's POV-

"What the hell was that?" Aizawa wakes up when he hears the yelling. Everyone was staring at me because of what she just did. "Hahaha she's stupid." I laugh and walk back over to my desk. " Kirishima comes over to my desk with Mina. "Dude what was that?" Kiri asks and I shrug. 

"Why is she acting so weird? Oh my god did you hurt her feelings again?" Mina slaps my shoulder and I grunt. "Ugh don't touch me pinky and no I didn't." I say and she rolls her eyes. "Then why is she acting like that?" Kirishima asks and I shrug again with a small smirk creeping on my face. 

"I'm b-back!" Alana comes back in the room holding a few pieces of paper. "What the hell did you print?" Aizawa gets out of the sleeping bag and grabs the paper from her hands. "I copied that thing you asked me to c-copy for you haha..." She was red in the face and she kept glancing over at me I could help but laugh a bit. 

"Alana.... This is 20 sheets of blank printer paper..." Aizawa says and I bust out laughing. "Are you feeling alright? You're all red?" Aizawa feels her face and she lets out an award laugh. "W-what are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine dad! Um anyways I'm just gonna sit under the desk and take a little nap if you don't mind!" She goes over to the desk and crawls under it. 

"Um ok? Have a good nap I guess?" Aizawa looks at us and everyone shrugs but I just keep laughing. "Alana your a fucking dumbass I swear to god!" I laugh "SHUT UP BAKUGO, YOUR THE DUMBASS!" she yells from under the desk. "LOOK WHOS TALKING YOUR UNDER A FUCKING DESK!" I laugh holding my stomach. 

"YOUR UNDER A DESK!" She yells coming out to look at me. "THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!" I laugh and see her angry little face. "SHUT UP!" She yells and I laugh more. Everyone watches us but I felt like me and her were on our own planet blocking out the rest of the world. This chick is crazy but I think I really fucking like her....