6

-Alana's POV-

"Hey Alana! You coming tonight?" Midoryia asks me as they all pack up for class. "Oh um I don't know maybe haha." I say and everyone awes. "Awww man please? I really want you to come!" Kaminari says and dad looks up. "Go where?" He asks and I turn to look at him. 

"They are having a little party and they invited me. But you probably don't want me to-" "GO! Go god please go." Dad says and I was shocked. "Jesus if I didn't know any better I'd say you're trying to get me to move out." I say and he rolls his eyes. 

"Just go please. I have to apologize to your mother because she's making me sleep in the fucking garage! And if you're there she's just gonna make some sort of excuse about how she doesn't like to fight in front of you so just go." Dad says and I sigh. I love all these kids  but Jesus I'm so tired I just wanna take a nap. 

"Yeah ok I'll go..." I say and he smiles. He kisses my forehead then looks around for his keys. "I need to go to the flower shop or something." He says keeps looking. "Which one does she-" "She like Daisys..." I say with a sigh and he smiles. He finally finds his keys and grabs them. "I'll see you later call me if you need a ride. Love you kid." he kisses my cheek again then runs out of the room.

"Yay! Guess you're going!" Mina cheers and hugs me. "haha yup! So excited!" I say with a smile, I was excited to get to know them better but I was so tired. "Ok ok! Come on let's go!" Momo says and we all start walking out of  classroom. I fall behind everyone as they walk fidgeting around my pockets looking for my eye drops. 

"Why do you walk so slow dumbass." Bakugo walks next to me as I put in my eye drops. "I'm tired..." I say and he looks down at me. "Why don't you just go home." he says and I shrug. "Dad needs to apologize to mom, Plus I'll be fine I'm always tired.." I say looking up at him. "I just wish I brought some extra clothes. These jeans are uncomfortable." I say pulling my bell bottoms up a bit. 

"W-wanna... Wanna borrow one of my shirts?" he asks me and look up at him. He was looking the other direction but I could tell that he was blushing a bit. "Um yeah that'd be great..." I say and he looks down at me. I look into his eyes and I smile a bit, he had pretty red eyes I liked them. 

"Yeah whatever don't make a big deal I'll give you one when we get there... Do you want shorts or something too?" He asks and I smile. "N-no it's ok I'm wearing boy short underwear so I'll be ok. Thanks Bakugo maybe you're not such a huge dick after all." I say. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!" he yells and I giggle. 

We all continue to walk to the dorms and I talk with Bakugo the whole time. He really wasn't too bad once you got to know him a little more. We finally get to the dorms and everyone goes to change In their rooms. I wait in the common area for them to come back. Bakugo comes back first wearing grey sweats and a black tank top. 

"Here idiot go put this on." He throws a black shirt with a skull on the front at me and I catch it. "Ok thanks bud." I walk to the bathroom and quickly take off my clothes. I leave my boy shorts on and my bra then put on Bakugo's shirt. It was pretty long and it went down to my mid thighs but it wasn't to bad. 

I fold up my other clothes and walk back out only to see everyone was already and setting up there blankets and stuff. "Hey Alana! oooooh is that Bakugo's shirt?" Mina asks and I nod. "Yeah he gave it to me to wear for the night." I say and sit down next to Jiro. 

"Thats his favorite shirt!" Jiro points out and I look at the  shirt. "Tch it's only because the idiot forgot to bring extra clothes." Bakugo says looking down to hide his obvious blush. "HAhahaah ok ok whatever! Let's just have some fun!" Ururaka says and they all cheer. 

-Time skip like an hour into the party-

"OK everyone listen up!" Mina announces to the group. "Alright scrubs here's what's gonna happen!" Kirishima says after her. "We are playing truth or dare!" Kaminari finishes and everyone oohs. I've never played truth or dare but I've seen enough TV to know how to play.