It's You And Nikhil,Sandy.

Dhruv grabs my arms roughly. "Look me in the eye and tell me you didn't spend that night with Nayan",he hisses.

Both of us don't acknowledge my bike that falls onto the ground with a thud.

"I did",I mumble.

Dhruv lets my hands go,making me stumble.

"But",I panic, holding his arm,"It's not the way you think."

My heart breaks at the decieved look he gives me,"What did I do wrong Sandy?",his voice breaks,"We were so happy."

Panic consumes me as I turn him to me,"You have to believe me Dhruv",I shake his shoulders,"I...I agree I and Nayan shared a room that day, but nothing happened. I swear."

"You're telling me you slept on the same bed as him and telling me nothing happened?",he hisses.

"What? No. Listen to me. Please", Tears run down my face,"There were no rooms available then. And I couldn't exchange with anyone. We had gotten a single room. I...I insisted to sleep on the floor,and Nayan on the bed. But he didn't agree. So I took the bed",I wipe my tears,"And...and he was on the bed in the morning when I woke up. I asked him why too. And he said it was uncomfortable sleeping on the floor."

"Lies lies and more lies",Dhruv shouts at me,"We're over Sandy",he glares at me,"So you can tell me the real reason. There's no need for you to make up bullshit stories."

"I'm not lying. I swear",I cry," Believe me."

"Fine. Imagine I believe you. Then why the fuck did you not deny when our friends entered your room in the morning and made suggestive comments."

"I...I did Dhruv",I say softly,"I was just so tired the previous day that I didn't realise things could be misinterpreted in that manner. Please",I whisper softly,aware of the almost negligible distance between us,"I did not cheat on you. I loved you so much. Why would I do that to us?"

"Then why did you lie to me that night? That you were sleeping with one of your girl friends?"

I press my lips thin,"I...I thought you would be angry and misunderstand the situation. So I thought of telling you after I returned."

"Shut up Sandy",Dhruv yells, making me flinch.

I just take in his angry face, studying all the minor details that I'd forgotten. Even though I'm crying ,even though he's yelling at me,I couldn't deny the warmth he provided by just being there.

"I don't mind if you don't believe me",I say softly,biting my lip to prevent further tears from leaking, memorising his face.

It really is the end for us now.

I step back, missing his warmth instantaneously.

My heart breaks a little more when I see Dhruv's hard stare,"Why didn't you come to tell me this then?"

"You wouldn't listen to me",I shout,"I tried so hard."

"Obviously not",he shouts, making me jump,"You didn't even bother to clear the misunderstanding after the first three to four times. Granted,I was angry. Granted,I shouted at you,yelled at you. But it was only because I loved you. You could have come to me after I had calmed down. Your ego was more important to you than our relationship. You we-"

"I was hurt by all the accusations you had thrown at me",I interrupt him,"I'm only human. Do you have any idea how I felt when you asked me if I slept with Nayan?",I shout.