I am cute

I yawn, stretching my legs, resting my head on the handle of the couch, folding into myself.

"Are you cold?", Nikhil glances my way.

"No. Just tired",I resist the urge to do a complete whole body stretch.

He glances at his mobile,"I should leave now."

I laugh,"That's not what I meant."

"It's after four",he shrugs.

"I don't mind",I say, but after a thought,"It's another thing if it's getting late for you."

I try to keep my face as blank as possible when I feel Nikhil's gaze on me, wholly.

"What?",I mumble when he turns to the side,facing me.

He only shakes his head, tucking hair behind my ear,my tiredness vanishing in an instant when he starts to stroke the skin of my neck.

My breath hitches when Nikhil circles his arm around my waist, pulling me so close our chests touched,our legs dangling off the couch.

He merely stares at my face, smiling softly,"You have no idea what you do to me, Sandy."

I smile back, shifting closer to him,my eyes closing involuntarily when he nears me.

My hand goes into his hair as Nikhil presses his mouth against mine,our bodies pressed against each other as our mouths collide against the others',lips meshing,tongues stroking.

I let out a moan as Nikhil peppers kisses along my throat, extending my neck to get better access. My eyes roll back in pleasure as he sucks at the junction of my neck and shoulder, pleasure quickly fueling my body.

I sigh in relief when Nikhil cups the sides of my waist, pulling me on top of him,as I straddle him.

We continue to kiss in the newer,more intimate position,our hands beginning to explore dangerous territory.

I'm almost high with lust when Nikhil pulls away,our foreheads resting against each others,my hands around his neck,his just above my rear.

"I don't think it's a good idea", Nikhil speaks,his breaths shorter.

Inspite of my cloudy mind,I know he's right.

Jumping into sex first thing is not a very smart idea.

"It's not",I agree, although I make no move to get off him.

It's like our actions contradict our words as Nikhil shifts, widening his legs as I fit in exactly there.

The both of us moan,our eyes shut as we hug. I slide against him, giving him access as he continues to kiss my neck,his hand disappearing inside the back of my top.

I jump when Nikhil squeezes my waist, stopping our movements,as he clenches his jaw, his other hand on the strap of my bra,"We should really, really stop",he presses a kiss on my lips,taking a deep breath.

"Yes",I agree.

"We should take some time before we-"

"Yes",I wince,the moment slowly turning awkward as I get off him, refusing to make eye contact as I set my T-Shirt right,and he sets his pants.

"I'll just be back",I say, running into the washroom,taking deep breaths,as I stand against the closed washroom door.

Holy shit.

What was all that!

I thank the lords that Nikhil has enough self control to know it's a bad idea for this right now.