Let's Leave

"Heard of this new rumor?"

"What kind?"

Anshu smirks,"It goes something like this, 'If you want to know where Dr. Sandeepthi is,find Dr.Nikhil,and you'll find her automatically,and vice versa'."

"Yeah. I heard."

"It's kinda cute",Anshu grins, placing her chin on her folded elbows.

"It's not",I snap,"It's incredibly judgemental."

"It is" ,Anshu shrugs,"But there's also some truth behind it."

I open my mouth and shut it multiple times.

The point is,there actually is truth in the rumor. Nikhil and I have been spending quite a good amount of time with each other.

"Who I spend my time with is not the world's business."

"Why are you getting so worked up about it?"

I sigh, exasperated,"I've just heard this so many times,and I'm getting odd looks. So it's kind of irritating me now."

"You are getting affected by rumors?",Anshu snorts,"And it doesn't matter. Truth is you are seeing each other,unless you have a diplomatic disagreement to this statement."

"Stop being a savage",I mumble.

Anshu frowns,then checks her mobile,"Oh. That's the thing behind your brilliant mood. You're PMSing, aren't you?"

"Which medal do you want?"

"What?",Anshu blinks.

"For your great discovery."

"Ouch", she mutters,"Let's go for a walk. I'm getting bored."

"We could munch on chips and watch Orange Is The New Black?"

"No. My butt's getting bigger with all this binge watching. Get your ass up. And let's leave."

"Anshu",I whine.

"Did you invite Nikhil over?",she gives me a suggestive look.

I throw a pillow at her,"No."

"So no make out session in private. Why are you cribbing?"

I glare at the creature in front of me, letting her drag my foot.

"Alright, alrigh-Ow",I wince when I fall off the couch,glaring daggers at my laughing friend.

I mutter to myself, walking behind her.

"It actually feels good to get out of the room",I sigh,letting cool air breeze past me.

"You're welcome."

I roll my eyes,"Where's Avyukth?"

"I'm not his personal assistant."

"You are his girlfriend."

"So?"

"Same thing",I grin.

"Bullshit."

"What are you not telling me?",I narrow my eyes when Anshu makes the 'Uncomfortable' face.

My suspicion is clarified when her tone gets high pitched when she speaks,"Not telling what?"

"Ansh-"

"Isn't that Nikhil's sister?"

I narrow my eyes at Anshu.

"Really,moron. Look",she points a few feet ahead of us,at the hospital entrance.