Chapter 1

Chantelle never seem to fail her customers when it comes to providing the best show at this prestigious night club own by one of the riches and youngest millionaire on the island.
----------------------------------------------

Chantelle was a well know kids at the high school she attended always trying to impress boys try to be the girl that's get to sleep with the most boy before the school year was out this seem like an hobby to her but to others it was nasty and unwoman like this was until she was in the 10 grade where she got pregnant with her first child not knowing who the father was because she slept with more than five boy during the time she got pregnant not wanting to judge by any of them her best option was to move to the town with her closes cousin.
For Chantelle life was bittersweet even thought she got help from her cousin raven it didn't seem enough for her after the baby turn 7 months she decided to go back to her dirty ways sleeping around with different men now she was not just doing it to become popular she was now doing it for money by time the first child because a year old Chantelle was pregnant with her second child not know who the father was like the first she decided this was her last time doing such cruel stuff to her children by allowing them not to have a father figure in there life, still living with her cousin getting little help from her and other family member at the age of 18 and having two children Chantelle decided her only way of getting out of poverty living in a country with the lowest minimum wage anywhere in the world is to become a stripper/GOGO.