Chapter 11

Writer POV
It's now May which mean Chad is out of school. He decided tomorrow was the day he was gonna reveal him self to his staff at the club and congratulate them on the great job they have been doing he also wanted to promote Chantelle as one of the bar manager but she would work during the days so she could spend time with him and the girls at nights. It was about 3am and Chad was on his way to get Chantelle from work he pull up down the street about two blocks from the club and call Chantelle to inform him that he was already there waiting.

Chantelle POV
I was just leaving out the changing room to have a drink my shift was over then my phone went off signaling Chad was outside guess he left the girls with his parents. Raven went on a business trip with his dad for a month so Chad decided it's best for me and the girls to stay with him especially the girls he hate me driving home alone in the night so u know he took my car keeps and decided to pick me up from work.
Chad POV
I watch as my baby walk out the club toward the car I had inform my cousin who is a security there to walk behind her a bit until she got in so she was safe.
When she finally got in we drive silently to my place wanted to get the girls but they could stay cause tomorrow there no school so I'll pick them up from my parents in the morning before I go by the club so we could spend some time together.
when we got home Chantelle went straight to the shower I just lay in bed waiting on her.

Chantelle POV
We just got home and I went straight to the shower. A lot of things was weighting on my mind like me and the manager having an argument tonight so I didn't even dance just change and chill around talking to people I met.
I came out the bathroom dress in one of Chad big shirt.
I decided to tell Chad all that went down with is manager and that's when he told me he was gonna promote me and shit but I ain't with that and I don't want him to come out to them because they'll that's the reason I curse with the manager when that wasn't she wanna shorten my money and that shit ain't fly with me cause that mean she trying to take shit from my kids even though they have it all.

Chad POV
When Chantelle tell me all that shit best believe I was mad but I had to keep calm and follow what she said not to fire manger but best believe I'm going in for that meeting later today.

Raven POV
Damn it's been a minute since u heard from me I'm here in Dubai with my dad doing some business I miss my home and the girls never been away from them this long even though they live with their mommy and daddy Chad now. Those girls are Chad life I thank god everyday for sending him into my cousin life.
Writer POV
Next morning Chad parents come by to drop the girls off because they woke up crying for their dad. Chad take them from his parents and thank them before they leave he give them both a warm bath before giving them some cereal. About 10 Chantelle woke up to Chad and the girls playing after she did her morning routine and eat she shit and chill with them before Chad sister came to pick up the girls at 2. It was not time for Chad to go down to the club they both arrive in separate vehicle everybody was there waiting.

Chad POV
So I'm here today to let you all know who I am and why I'm here. I'm the manager yes I know that I'm young but this my business and I also what to congratulate you all in the great job your been doing whether your a dancer are a bartender you are highly appreciated. And with that been said I'm Chad your owner and I'm going to be raising your pay but 10% more, because I don't want any of the dancer in here selling there body to no one because I respect woman too much and keep up the good work. I would like you all to know I wanted to appoint her as a manger so she could be home at night with our kids but she said no she want to work so this lady here Chantelle come here baby, she's my girlfriends and the mother of my two kids she don't act like she know me but yes I wanted her to stop dancing but this is what she love so here she is. It was nice meeting with you all and I'll see you guys soon.
Chantelle PoV
Most of the girls was shock to know I am dating back the boss some will think that's why I'm working here but others know better.

Writer PoV
After leaving the meeting Chad and Chantelle drove to meet up with his sister and the girls at the mall they spend the rest of the day shopping and getting stuff for Jada birthday which is coming up soon Chad trying to keep and over the top princess party Chantelle want a small one but you know it's non debatable with Chad so she just left him to do what he please.

Sorry for the long wait. Vote and comment what you think about this crazy ass chapter