Chapter 14

It was a crazy night they all chill at chad's house after they little pool party which turn out to be fun after that crazy stunt little Samantha pull.
Raven POV
Waking up to a bunch of messages and miss call from my dad saying he had to leave from is overseas job because of me and Chantelle cause he get a video with us fighting so he need to see us, it's crazy that it ain't on the internet but he seen it.

Chantelle POV
Was just about to go bush my teeth when my phone started to go off with a bunch of messages which was from my uncle about the fight damn guess he wants to see me and raven in 2 hours. After doing my business I went to see raven cause uncle only leave job when it's an emergency, raven said he gotten video on our fight.

Writer POV
It was about 2pm when both girl meet with raven dad to say he was angry was an understatement but after talking to the girls and hearing there side he decided that they had to defend their self. He told them he would call his lawyer and inform her about this Incase they try to press charges against them.
After the conversation he decided to treat both girls to lunch but what they didn't know he also invited Chantelle parents and his wife, it's been a while since they seen Raven's mom cause she's a lecturer at the university of the West Indies but she's been traveling from different Caribbean countries to introduce a new chemical experiment to chemistry students.
Raven POV
I was in tears when I seen my mom haven't seen here in a few months glad she will be back home and just teaching here in Jamaica, what was shocking to both of us was when Chantelle's parents walk in to say she was mad was an understatement I had to hold her hand under the table and try to calm her before she explode are leave.
Chantelle POV
I was so happy to see my aunt knowing the girls miss  her and will be happy to see her, first thing she said was she's taking them tonight which I don't mine just going to inform chad. And then came these two my so call parents acting like we all one big happy family thank god raven was here else I would go off on they ass then apologized to my aunt and uncle.

Writer POV
They were all seated at the table not saying a word Chantelle's parents felt that they didn't do anything wrong with the way they treated Chantelle and felt that they did it for her own good. It was an awkward 2hour Chantelle ignore them both only make small talk with her aunt and uncle.
Chantelle received a text from chad saying he was taking to the girls to him cause he had pick them up from his parents because he had to go into the club to take care of business. She really didn't want her parents to meet her kids so she was really hoping this lunch would be finish before chad gets there but to her luck that wouldn't be happening because he was less than 10 minutes away from the restaurant.

Chad - pulling up I quickly unbuckled the girls and send Chantelle a quick text to say I was here, the vybz I was getting from her was a bit off so I didn't wanna barge into the restaurant.

Chantelle- I was nervous cause I really didn't want them meeting my kids so I told aunt and uncle I'll be leaving to pick up the girls from there dad outside then I'll go to there house so Raven excuse herself from the table cause she was our driver.

Writer POV
They both quickly collected the girls from chad and securely buckle them in before they pull off. Chad was a bit shock about they action but he didn't question it cause he knows that the girls would be safe. Raven drove to the house she shared with Chantelle because she had received a text from her mom stating that Chantelle parents will be going back to the house for a while cause they want to have a conversation with them so when they leave they'll let them know because she knows that Chantelle don't want the kids anywhere near her parents.

Chantelle POV
Today was one of the worst day of my life, after that fight last night and having lunch with what is suppose to be my parents can my days get any better, what could they possible want to say to me after what they did, I could never do that are think of doing that to any of my kids they are my life and chad and his family would probably kill me. It sad cause I loved my parent but after what they did to me I don't think I can ever forgive them I had to figured life out on my own with the help from my friend family, I thank god everyday for raven and he family and for sending me chad. I didn't know someone would love my kids the way he did and for that I love and cherish him a lot.

Chad pic
Just finish up a meeting and some stuff I had going on at the club. There's a bunch of miss calls from Chantelle and messages saying her aunt had the girls for the night which I don't mine it was suppose to be my night with them but Chantelle is off tonight again so I can just go spend the night with her still don't know why she ain't want to move in with me yet still half of her clothes are at my home and most of the girls stuff but I understand she been through a lot and she's still trying to get through stuff so I'll always be there for her no matter what that's my heart. Guess the girls are mad cause they didn't get to talk to me before they leave but I'll ask Chantelle to call her aunt before they fall asleep.

Writer POV
Chantelle and raven was chilling with chad sister and some of her friends at they apartment talking about what when down at the party last night. Chad sister inform them that Samantha night press charges against Chantelle and raven she text her parents talking about it but to there surprise no body cares cause raven dad can easily get the charges drop for both girls and they know Samantha is only doing that cause she got her ass beat twice for her mouth.

Chantelle text- Hey babes your sister and her friends are here at my crib so you and your friends can swing by if you wanna hang out with them.

Chad text- ok I was just about to be on my way there I'll tell them to pull up been as they girls are there cause I don't know how they are all friends with my sister lol.

Chad POV
I was on my way to Chantelle's when I got a call from Samantha dads cuss my ass out for having my people beat his daughter I had to correct him real quick and let him know that don't call my phone on no bullshit and to ask his daughter why they beat her ass if she didn't mess with them. I hate that family they all a mess smh I really love that girl until she fucked up but such is life I have a family now and I can't wait 😊 to have more kids with Chantelle even though her ass keep saying no more kids until marriage but don't worry am dead ass gonna put a ring on her finger soon.

Raven POV
We all been chilling here and talking I let them know real quick that I don't care about what Samantha does are don't do that ain't my business cause her ass is crazy and I'll beat her again if she step to my cousin/bestie like that looks are very Deceiving, don't watch the high are the size I'll beat your ass. I been kicking it with one of chad friend he's pretty cool  and cute but he's kind of shy and think because my dad is rich I won't date him cause he's from the middle class but I told him I don't mind as long as he work for what he wants he'll be alright. He's just crazy cause he makes crazy money and drive a damn expensive car even tho he said chad put him on by making him a partner of the club which is good for him cause he work as there accounts manager and he's good with that. He was a bit mad that I started the fight but he got over it pretty quick 😘😘.

Chad POV
I told Chantelle about Samantha dad calling an acting a fool but I check him real quick and she told be about the charges that she might put against them which I can roll my camera if she wants cause we ready. I spoke to my girls before they went to bed had to and yep they were mad had to promise them gifts, which made my girl a bit mad cause she think I spoil them.

Sorry for the late update and errors........ try to update more