Chapter 6

Friday night

Chantelle pov
It was now the night to prove I was the best of what I do even thought i was just working at the club for 8 months I was seen as the best stripper to customers because of my dancing technique and not because I throw my self at men because that was long Gawn I was nervous but the talk I had with raven still linger in my brain so I was calm a little by the time the party started walking through the the crowd to get to the VIP stand the club was jam pack with people some look to be my age and others older and yes the club was close off to only invited guess which was a lot, it was now 10pm and party of my job was to get assistant from the security's at the VIP section to bring the giant cake to the area before my night start.

Writer pov
Thought the night Chantelle seem to be entertaining the owner who all the workers there think was just a friend of the owner. Thought the night Chad (club owner) seem to be checking is employee out wondering what was so special about her in his mine he need to see her again out of the club to chad he wanted to fine out why she was a stripper because to him she look younger than what the manager tell him. After 2 hours it was now 12am and Chantelle was given a break to get some rest for an hour and get back to the party after her break it was time to give the birthday boy a lap dance during the dance all chad to do was list at her and hoping he will get the chance to meet Chantelle to anyone chad wasn't any typical Jamaican man he was different the way he talk about his ex down to the way he act. Chad see all ladies as an angel that's why when he chooses to open the strip club he decided that non off the ladies that works there are allowed to give lap dance with out an security guard near by.

Chad pov
When the party died down at about 5am everyone was leaving the club chad decided to ask Chantelle if he could see her out of the club, Chantelle ask chad seen as he's the friend of the owner what will he think about him meeting his friend outside of the club. They briefly talk until it was 5:30 time for Chantelle to get home chad decided he should give her his number so she could get to him if she is interested. Raven decided to pick Chantelle up that morning leaving the girls with her little sister, Because Chantelle car was at the garage. On there way home Chantelle decided to tell travel about the night happening and inquire whether she should really take up chad offer.