Chapter

Six months later

Chantelle pov
Today is Sunday my day off and the day am supposed to be meeting chad family me, Raven and the girls am nervous because he tells me his parents still have mad love for his ex girlfriend and she might be there cause they always tend to invite her over on Sunday's that's why for the pass 6 months he's been spending Sunday with the girls mostly cause I sleep all day and he cook and play with the girls and Raven love's when he's around cause the girls are super happy Jade started to call him dada two months ago and he get super happy when she calls him that, Jada only call me and raven nana and mama I don't even get the name she give to chad but it's funny he says it dada also.
Last night he was at my job all night so I had to be in his VIP spot but what's buzzing me his I heard someone say he's the owner of the club but I never pay that any mine cause I don't think it's true but if it is o well guess I work for my baby right. He's on his way to pick us up right now And Jada is running around the house in her pampers not wanting to wear any clothes know he will allow her to go like that cause he gets soft when it comes to them like Raven telling me now to leave her because the place is hot.

Chad pov
So I just pull up in Chantelle and Raven drive way and was about to knock when I heard Chantelle calling to Jada to come out clothes on I ain't mine here not wearing any cause the places feels like hundred degree hot.
Raven answer the door an jade run to me calling me dada I just love my baby girls and after today they will be getting my last name I promise that's whether my parents agree with my relationship are not and I need to tell Chantelle I own the club she works at its almost a year since we started talking and I ain't want no secret between us I love my little family and Raven is the coolest she's like my sister. I caught Jada and shower her with kisses and walk her out to the jeep and tell the others to come along Chantelle knows I'll allow her to go out this way especially how she's just going to my parents I strap her in and Raven strap jade in her booster seat before we set off.
Chantelle- chad you spoil that little girl too much she's naked and we going to meet your parents
Chad- that's my baby girls ma and if jade wanted to go the same way I'll allow it and plus my parents gonna understand the place is hot too.
Chantelle- she thinks she's the princess cause you call her that and it's scary cause I ain't want your parents to not want you to be with me.
Chad--- shhh baby whether they approve are not they my babies and they gonna have my last name by the end of the week and Raven already approve😉😉😉.

Arriving at chad parents.

Writer pov
They just arrive at chad parents and see about 10 cars in the drive way chad look and Chantelle and kiss her giving her assurance that's it's okay to be nervous but he's by her side they all get out the jeep and chad carries a naked Jada in his harm and hold jade hand as they walk into the front door people was staring at them chad didn't care but Jada got scared and hide her face in chad neck and jade stand behind him holding on to his foot.

Chad pov
After been in the house for 15minutes still trying to get Jada to put on clothes we give up and let her stay how she is I get the family attention so I could introduce my girls to them.
Hey everyone I would like you to meet my girlfriend Chantelle her cousin Raven and my beautiful princesses which are Chantelle kids Jada and jade know you guys woundering why she's not wearing any clothes especially you mom and dad she ain't like to be in clothes while she's inside and I allow her to go how she want her mom hate the idea but they my babies so whatever they wanna do they dada allow it. All the family members when shocked when they heard Jada say dada I love you his parents have a angry look on his face but he ain't care.

Chad mom- what kind of nonsense his this chad does she know you had plan a future with Samantha and she is right here and you disrespect her like that.

Chad- mom that's where you right had a future well now we don't did you know she cheated and lie to me about stuff and you here picking up for her.

Chad mom- you don't even m ow if this girl is after your money are anything do she know your rich that's why she got with you.

Samantha- no she doesn't because she's a stripper and she works for him at the club he owns bet you didn't know j knew that Chad??

Chad- shut the fuck up Samantha you mad because I left your cheating ass I ain't gonna let you disrespect my girl and no she doesn't know she work for me and now she knows do you think she's gonna leave me. It's best if I take my family and leave cause if they not wanted her *pointing to the girls Raven and chantelle* then sure as hell I ain't want to be here. Chad turn to leave when his dad and sister stop him.

Chad dad- you and them will go no where you made your decision and I accept at least I know you have grown and now I see the man in you that's I raise even though they aren't your biological child at the age of 20 you are a father figure to these two beautiful girl he took Jada from chad and kiss her cheek and I want to get to know my grand kids and my daughter-in-law.

Chad sister- I ain't care what her job is I am glad you are finally happy mommy don't even know you weren't happy with Sam all she wanted was money and to go to all party and yes mother I meet Jada and jade two months ago but I never meet Chantelle chad was babysitting and ask me to fellow him to get them some toys and take them to the park they the cutest and well manner kids I ever come across and chad am gonna spoil them lie we already doing and nice to meet you Chantelle and Raven *giving them both hugs*

Writer pov
Chad was happy his dad accept his little family and so did his sister as of now he love his mother but he didn't care about what she think about his relationship cause he will not leave Chantelle are the girls. He kiss Chantelle and whisper to her that he will talk to her about the club when they get back to her house. They spend the rest of the day getting to meet the family with Jada only going to chad are his dad she didn't want to be with anyone else chad say it's because she didn't have on any clothes getting the family to laugh. Guess the day turn out well after all now all chad had to do was change the girls last name to his which he promise to get done first thing in the morning.

Sorry for the late update hope you like
It vote and comment......