Chapter 3

Turning in bed 3 hours later because of the crazy noise from the kids and cousin Chantelle decided to go to the rest room and do her hygiene stuff then head to the sitting hall where her cousin and kids where playing this was why Chavelle was always happy and free because her cousin always take care of the kids waking up early in the morning to feed and give them a bath while she sleep.

Her cousin didn't have to work because her dad is a millionaire with multiple businesses around the country Chantelle could easily work in anyone but she decided to go here way and become a stripper as the day progress Chantelle decided to inform her cousin that she had a job that's why she wasn't home early and that the job was a night job at the prestigious night club not thinking too much her cousin thought it was a bartending are waitress job so she was happy until Chantelle inform her that it was as a stripper lost for words raven took both kids up to there room get them dress she was already dress and leave the apartment without saying a word to Chantelle, all on raven mine was that she could have gotten Chantelle a job in one of her company if she had only ask but no she wanted to become a stripper riding around all day and taking the babies shopping raven decided to go back to the house at 6pm.

Chantelle was annoyed why would raven be upset after all it's her life so she shouldn't feel obligated to her anymore,, when raven enter the house Chantelle was on her way out all she did was kiss the babies and leave.

It was time for Chantelle to start perform she was the opening act tonight as requested by customer that was present the first time she enter the stage in a full white lace bra and panty with out even staring at the crowd her song love on the club by usher comes on and she blow the customer mine with her splits and different dangerous but cautious moves she was then accompanied by other stripper as their performance come to an end in the wee hours of the morning Chantelle was more than happy with her self and her decision to accept the job even though her cousin was mad at her she know eventually she would get over it.

Weeks goes by and she was more than happy with her life as a stripper and motherhood her cousin eventually accept her decision to becoming a stripper, one of the main reason Chantelle was overly happy was that even though she had men lusting at her she didn't give in are allow her self to be trap in her pass where she had to have sex with different men to be okay with the way she was.

Sorry for the mispell word
How was the update??