Chapter 8

Writer pov
It's been a month since Chantelle and chad started dating things are going great for them but chad still think he's not ready to tell Chantelle he owns the club she works at but he really want his parents to meet her and the girls.
Because he's on holiday from college he try's to spend as much time with Chantelle as possible he loves the girls as there is own and that what Raven love about him the fact that he accept the girls as his.

Chad pov
It's been 3 day since I have seen are talk to Chantelle because she's mad at me for going to a party that my ex invited me to, I had ask her if she wanted to come but she had to work when I call her she let jade are Jada answer my calls so today am going by cause she has the day off my cousin told me hoping she would forgive me and allow me to take her and the girls out have bought the girls bicycle and some toys now am on my way to go get my baby to talk to me.

Chantelle pov
It's been 3 days since have spoken are seen chad, he try to explain that she had ask him a long time and he decided to bring me but I had to work that's not why am mad the bitch knows we are together and tag him to a video so that I could see how she was all over him and he was enjoying him self and he been the fool expect me to look at it as just a dance between two friend hell no. He keeps calling and I allow the girls to answer and talk to him he keep sending flowers and cards to my home and work apologizing but it's not that easy, Raven think I should forgive him but I don't think she understand.
Today is my day off so I got in at 3 and its 10 now and am up playing with the girls while Raven prepare breakfast for us. The door bell rang and Raven decided to answer I heard her talking in a whisper to someone, when I look around I realize it chad with these bunch of toys.

Chad pov
When I enter the house Raven keep whispering to me guess she didn't Chantelle are the girls I was coming by which was a good thing for me. When I enter where Chantelle and the girls were with my hand full of toys and one of the bicycle Chantelle turn and saw me and her eye got big so did the girls who run to give me hugs I love these kids. I told Chantelle we need to talk while the girls play cause I really needed to apologize to her even though I think my ex would do no harm guess she wanted to prove something that is a lie.

TWO WEEKS later
Writer pov
They made up and there relationship is going strong chad really want Chantelle to meet his family but he knows they still want him to be with his ex and the fact that she has 2 kids his family might object he don't really care for there opinion he just want to be happy with his love and the kids.