Chapter 2

Deciding today was the day she stop suffering and stop depending on family members Chantelle got dress at 4:50pm heading toward the well know night club to seek a job no matter how much she would be doing this infront of different individuals male and female she didn't care all she knows is that she will be able to provide for herself and her kids with the little pay she's will be getting and the tips if they do hire her.

Arriving at the club approximately 6pm Chantelle approach the security guard information him why she was there he when in to is manager informing her there was someone seeking a job but had no appointment she kindly ask him to show her in and to her office.
Chantelle approach the manger and get straight to the point asking the manager if she could get a night job as one of there stripper not waisting anytime the manager not really concern about why she want the job just want to know her age and when can she start because the club was really in need of another dancers.
With no hesitation Chantelle made it know that she could start tonight but she didn't have item to perform in knowing this is a well prestigious night club with different Vip section they ensure all dancers and workers are dress in the same attire the manager inform Chantelle that things to perform in wasn't a problem for her.
--------------------------------------------
After finishing up at the club Chantelle made her way hope in the wee hours of 4am proud with how the night turn it she didn't give her body to anyone just dance to entertain male and female and receive her honest tips which she was impressed with because it was a lot for her first night, getting home she try not to wake anyone especially her cousin who she didn't want to have to explain everything to but she decided when she wake up she was going to tell her because she isn't doing anything wrong she is just trying to make an honest living for her self and her kids.