Chapter 5

Two weeks later:
All stripped are normal suppose to be at work by 6pm to be prep on why custom to be worn for the night and how they grace the stage it was now Wednesday and manger had ask them to get there a little early like 5 so they could have a meeting about the up coming event in a week.
She was told by the owner to inform the strippers especially the one that will be entertaining him and his VIP guess that the party isn't about him again so he won't be showing up instead it was one of is friends. Which was not true he just wanted to keep his identity away from is staff a little longer and this was as per is parents wish.

Family day
This was Sunday Chantelle decided to take the kids and her cousin out with her hard earn money. She plan the day for them to go to the park,movie and then dinner she decided she was going to talk to jade about her going to school soon.
Chantelle and raven decided after they finish playing a game of hide and go seek to sit and talk to jade about her attending pre school, while they were playing hide and go seek jada woke up from her ending the game early, raven decided to be the first to enlighten jade about this information mainly because she spend a lot of time with both girl. After talking to her even though she was a little confused as to why she need to go she finally warm up to the idea of going to school.

After the fun day with the girls Chantelle and raven decided to sit and have a glass of wine before bed and talk about what's been going on with Chantelle work and raven been at the office everyday because of her father been out of the country on various business trip, raven also informed Chantelle that before Jada goes to school she was going to take both girl on vacation at an hotel even though jade will be attending school 3 times per week.

After a couple hours both girls decided to go to be happy that they get to spend time with each other in a long while and Chantelle been happy to spend time with her kids even though she know that she was working to provide for them she still feel like she was missing out on a lot with them while she's at work at night and sleeping in the day.
--------------------------------------------
ONE WEEK LATER

Chantelle getting enough sleep Sunday night decided to accompanied her cousin to the preschool to drop jade off raven had already enrolled jade at the preschool a week before so she didn't need to do any paper work that day, to their surprise jade didn't even cry not to stay she give her mommy, raven and Jada hugs and kisses before running off infront of the caretaker/ teacher.
Back on there way home Chantelle inform reaves that she was nervous for the week event a head because by Friday she would be the VIP dancer for the peer of the bar friend at his party that will be held at the bar raven inform her that all she had to do was do her best and be confident think of it as just another night on stage entertaining customer at the end off it she'll leave with her pay and time that she will work hard for