Chapter 4

Finally Sunday which means Chantelle didn't have to work and she get to spend the day with her kids and cousin even though she was home during the days she would normally sleep so she could have the energy she needed to work throughout the night so she had little are no time to spend with her children and been that her cousin would take them to her dad company everyday because she had to be sitting in for her dad absent so that give Chantelle no time to see the kids and more time to rest.

Chantelle had plan that today she would take them to the park and then out to eat and engage in games at the arcade because the kids love the arcade and the park. Raven and the kids get dress for the day while Chantelle prepare snack for them to eat while at the park because she know it would be a long and hot day and they would probably spend more time at the park than the arcade.

At the park
The Sun was out in full even though it was a windy day Chantelle, raven and the kids were engaging in a game of hide and go seek being that it was jade favorite thing to do with her cousin, mommy and little sister had a who had started walking just a few months ago after engaging in the game they all sit down to have a drink of water while Chantelle and raven engage in on conversation about sending jade to preschool in a couple months time she was now 2 years of age going to 3 so raven inform Chantelle it would be best for jade to start interacting with peers of her own age so enrolling her in preschool would be best.

On there way to the arcade Chantelle get a call from her supervisor informing her that she was needed for an emergency meeting in no less that 15 minutes been that even though she miss spending time with the girls and this was the only time she got to do so she still had to cut their fun short and get to the club ASAP raven heard what her supervisor said and told Chantelle not to worry she would take the girls to the arcade while she attend to her job because sometime business comes first.

At the meeting Chantelle learn that 3 weeks time she will be the number one entertainer for the owner of the club because he will be hosting is birthday party there and want one of the stripper to be in is VIP section for the whole night she did have to give lap dance to anyone but the owner just for about 20 minutes then she could just dance on the pole that will be in the section for the remainder of the night Chantelle agree to this task she was given even though she was nervous not wanting to mess up her chance of meeting the owner and possible getting fired