One

Kaelyn

"Please welcome to the stage Klassy Kae!" the announcer yelled into the mic.

I honest to God hate this job, but I have to provide for my daughter as well as myself. Here we go. I seductively walked on stage, looking around the room filled with drunk, thirsty men. I took my seat in my chair. My music blared through the speakers of the club and I️ began moving in sync with the beat. All I could see was people licking their lips, throwing money, drinking and smoking blunts. My eyes landed on one particular person. He was cute, but he looked as if he didn't want to be here. The feeling is mutual.

By now, I had been on stage at least 15 minutes , so my performance was coming to an end. I walked off the stage as the music faded. I don't know why people constantly come back here. This place smells like ass and weed. While I was walking back to the dressing room, my boss stopped me. His name is Sebastian, but he goes by King.

"No, I'm not giving you a blow job. Next?" I said in a very irritated tone. He does this every night. I guess the other girls go down on him when he asks, but me? Never.

"Oh c'mon, Ma." he said grabbing my arm. He is so thirsty.

"No, I'm not Jerika or Alisiya and I have places to be." I told him jerking my arm away. "Thirsty ass."

I hate him and this place. I walked in and the other girls mugged me.

"What the fuck yall looking at? Yall got a staring problem or something?" I snapped and they looked away. I rolled my eyes while walking to my part of the dressing room. Back here is where the people I fuck with stay. To the other bitches, I have a bad reputation. I'm actually super nice, but I will beat a bitch up. After I got dressed, I walked into the hallway, making my way to my car. I sat and waited for my friend, Dani. She works here, too.

"There was this guy in the crowd. I gave him my number. He's so cute!" Dani squealed in excitement.

"Congratulations, Danielle." I said beginning to drive. I was genuinely happy for her. Hopefully, this one stays.

"What you doing this weekend?" she asked me.

"My niece has a competition in Atlanta, why what's up?" I asked her focusing on the road.

"I just don't want to be in the house. And I need something to do, and you know I don't like very many people." she said. Gir-

"Danielle, if you don't shut the fuck up. You the friendliest bitch I know." I laughed earning a laugh from her.

"Oh, hush." she laughed as I pulled into her driveway. "Thanks."

I nodded backing out and she waved before closing her front door.

After I left her house, I made my way to my sister's house. She kept my daughter for me when I had to work. My daughter is 18 months. My sister has a son whom is in that age range. When I was walking to her apartment , these men came up to me. They asked me for money. Of course I said no. I mean, this is the ghetto. Why would I give somebody my money?