Twenty - Nine

August

My new year's was hell without Kae. We , meaning Cha , Naomi , the girls , and myself , came to Miami. Everybody I know was too busy kissing and shit , but I was just sitting on the couch in my hotel with Naomi. She was sleep so I was pretty much bored. Cha and the girls went to see Kaelyn. I didn't want to go and mess up her holiday so I just stayed in my hotel room. Chandra keeps texting me to come , but I'm not sure that's what's best. Plus , I've been so wrapped up in Kaelyn that I haven't gotten anytime to go to the studio. My career has pretty much been on a stand still , but that's about to change. Before Kaelyn , I was working on my album , This Thing Called Life. I haven't made any appearances or anything. My manager called the other warning me that I was slipping , which I'm well aware of. Cha called interrupting my thought process. She better not call me about Kaelyn either.

"Hello ? " I sighed.

"Please come , August." Cha whined in the phone. I knew she was outside because I could hear the wind.

"She ain't even gon' speak to me if I come. Why would I come then ?"

"August , please." she begged.

"Why would any girl wanna associate with a man who cheated on'a ?"

"Just try and win her over."

"Its not that easy Chandra." I sighed.

"I'll make it easy , just please." she whined.

"Whateva'." I said hanging up. I threw my phone and rubbed my chin. Shit , this will be hard.

Kaelyn

I'm enjoying my day so far. The girls came in from Atlanta, with the exception of Naomi. Cha got to know my sisters and the kids got along. The only thing missing is August. I wanted him here, but at the same time I don't. It would be the first time I would've saw him since September. I just don't trust him the same anymore. Cedric cheated on me, way more than once. He used to call me the cheater and hit me. So, why wouldn't I have trust issues?

"Kae, somebody's at the door." my little brother yelled considering there was a lot of people here. I nodded and went to the door.

"Who is it?" I said. No answer. I opened it and there stood August Anthony Alsina.

----------

This chapter is very poo cheese. I didn't forget about this story but my mind was skipping over this into new things for this story and a much better story I'm writing so I had to try to fill it in.