Sixteen

Keyara

I've been out of the hospital for about a week now. All of my sisters, August, some of my nieces and nephews, my little brother, Kareem, and my dad are here. We're just having a normal family sit down for once.

"I remember one time when Kas left me and Kae in charge of her salon and I had to do that lady's tan." I laughed holding Kareem in my lap.

Kastyn mugged me. "That day wasn't even funny, Keyara. In fact, I had to give that lady a free tan when she came back." Actually , it was hilarious.

"What happened?" Kaitlyn laughed. Kastyn looked at me, I turned to Kaelyn

"Don't look at me. You did it." Kae said texting on her phone.

"Can someone just tell us the story?" Kyleigh asked.

"Go ahead, Key." Kastyn fake smiled at me.

"Well," I started "Kas asked me to watch her salon, but I was with Kae so she told me to just bring her along. Then, this lady came in. When I finished, the lady's tan was streaky and it was dripping from everywhere and she was like 'Well , I want to speak to your manager or I want my money back.' But if Kaelyn would've helped me it would've been better."

"Well, she didn't ask me to do it. Kas called you to fill in for her." Kae said finally looking up from her phone. "And Aug and I have to get back to Atlanta after this."

"What were you doing Kae?" Ky laughed.

"She was sitting there on her phone the whole time." I yelled as my voice got pitchy.

"That's an everyday thing." August mumbled, but we heard him.

Kaelyn glared at him. "Aug , don't say that. I do a lot with you."

"Things you don't need a phone for." he smirked and Daddy glared at him.

"Oh my gosh! Get a room." I said pretending to gag a little.

Today was really good, despite when they attacked me with water guns. Aug and Kae were in there own little world. He kept shooting her and she just laughed. After everybody left, I️ just sat in my room and smiled. Everything is falling back into place.

-

Kaelyn

When I got back to Atlanta with Aug, we immediately went to see the kids. They told me that they didn't wanna go back to Miami just yet . I'm not really ready to go back neither . I'll miss Aug and the girls, especially my baby Naomi, but my sisters need me out there and Seattle and Keyara need to talk . I let the kids stay one more night so Aug and I had the last night together. A lot of our business had been in the media lately, but it didn't bother me much anymore. While I was packing the rest of my things, August walked into the bedroom.

"Ima miss you when you gone, baby." August said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I turned around to face him.

"Yea, I'll miss you too, babe. Promise me you'll come visit me and you'll call me everyday?"

"I promise." he said kissing my forehead.

I stuck out my pinky for him to grab. "Pinky promise?"

August laughed before locking his pinky with mine. "Pinky promise."

"Aug, can you come massage my booty, please? It's really sore from all of that traveling." I groaned laying down on the bed.

August climbed over me and chuckled. "Sure, baby." he said starting to rub my booty. I began to doze off. "Oh, Kae?"

"Hmm?" I said half way asleep.

"I want you to stop stripping." he sighed.

"Mhm." I said going back to sleep. I barely know what he just said. I won't remember by the morning.

-

August

I know she doesn't even know what I just said, but I'll let her get away with it . I just sat and stared at my baby while she slept. God, ima miss her. I kissed her forehead and she moved a little. I just laid down on my back staring at the ceiling and I stopped massaging her booty.

"No, Auggie. Don't stop." she whined pulling my hand back to her booty.

I laughed and started rubbing her booty again. "My bad, baby."

She laid her head down on my chest . I'm going to miss her crazy ass . She started rubbing up and down my abs and I looked down at her. Whenever you need me , I'm right there with you.