Twenty - Six

August

I sat in my room with Naomi laying right next to me. I didn't feel like taking her to her room last night. We been having a blast these last few days. I took her to Sky Zone and all you heard was laughing the whole time , I took her to play with Callie , I took her to Chuck E. Cheese , I took her to Six Flags , but it was kind of boring. This my baby. I realized over these last few days that if I didn't have her my life would be hell. Bri keep calling me and every time she does , Naomi is there laughing her cute little laugh.

"Daddy , give me." she said referring to the big pink bear I won for her at Six Flags.

"Here, baby." I chuckled. She so spoiled. What will happen when she realize that I'm actually a celebrity ? I hope she don't be classified as 'arrogant' like me , but I hope she humble. Today , we just gonna chill. We might order some food , watch some movies in our pajamas , play some games , whatever.

I wanna go back to Houston to visit my family , but I also want to go to Miami to visit Kaelyn. I miss her ass. She be tryna stunt on Instagram. My phone began to ring and it was Chandra.

"Aug , just listen. Don't say a word. You know what mute yourself. Now!" she demanded and I did that. I put the phone on speaker and put it down. I got on the floor and started playing with her.

"What did you say ? I was doing something." I heard Cha say.

"I feel like something's missing without him." I heard a familiar voice say. Naomi looked up at me with a shocked expression.

"Mommy." she said.

"Yea , baby." I sighed.

"Then talk to him." Cha said.

"No! What if he cheats again? We're in two completely different states and I don't know what he's doing there. I don't want to look like a fool again , Cha. I can't." she said. I sighed.

"C'mon Kae! What would it take ?"

"A lot. I mean we could be friends. Maybe my sisters were right. Maybe we did rush into it too fast." she sighed.

"I understand. Just please promise that you'll give him a chance." Cha said with hope.

There was a long pause before she answered. "I promise." That's a start.

"I promise it won't happen again." Cha said. Hell. I better not cheat. I don't want to ruin their friendship.

"Alright , bye." she sighed then hung up.

"August if you mess up , I'm beating your ass." Cha warned. I nervously laughed.

Kaelyn

I need a drink. I don't drink , but I need a drink. I called Kyleigh and asked her to watch Brooklyn. She came and got her a little while ago. I should just move on. I know what Cha said but I don't trust August. Not after what happened. And he lied straight to my face. How am I supposed to trust that ?