Thirty-Eight

Chris

(This is a new point of view that you'll see a lot from now on.)

Kaelyn sat on the couch of my beach house with her feet propped on me. I kept cracking jokes making her laugh. Her smile was beautiful. We broke the rules of show business. We mixed business with pleasure. It's the worst thing you could possibly do, but I'll pray this works. I'm not good with relationships, but she's supposedly on a break from August.

"Chriiiiiiiiiiis!" she whined.

"Whaaaaaat?" I mocked.

"You stopped massaging my feet." she smiled. I shook my head with a small smile and rub her feet again.

"I don't wanna rub these li'l crusty things." I joked. How can someone's feet be so beautiful?

She rolled her eyes and threw a popcorn at me. "Shut up."

I laughed as her phone began to ring. She looked and tensed up a bit saying she'd be right back and leaving to the patio.

I couldn't help but wonder who was on the phone. She panicked a little before rubbing her forehead. I got up to get something to drink and overheard the end of her conversation. Who the fuck was she talking to?

She came back in and smiled a little. I was going to bother her about it. This is just a friendship. Nothing serious.

Kaelyn

Fuck ass, jealous ass, dumb ass, bitch ass, punk ass nigga August. He's coming for Chris. I actually like Chris a little. I don't even know what August and I are anymore. Being around Chris is a good thing.

I looked down at my phone because it lit up, showing that my sister's sent a message in the group chat.

From Kas 💓

Be Careful Little Girl.

From Keyara 👭

make sure your little woman beater good

To Hermanas 🌸

bitch, fuck you! and thanks Kas 💓

I sighed.

"Chris, I gotta go. And you should leave Miami for a while. I'll keep in touch with you. I promise." I hugged him tight taking in his scent as he wrapped his arms around me. This may be the last time we embrace each other or even see one another for a while.

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"Chris, I can't tell you right now, but just please, listen to me."

Royalty came to the stairs and Chris went to pick her up before she began to walk down. When they made it down together, she waved at me, at Chris' request. I smiled and looked at Chris with a pleading look. He sighed and grabbed a few things, escorting me out as he locked the door and went to his car. Once I reached my car, I looked over at him and smiled a little.

See you again, whenever.

-

yeah, this is short. I'm sorry. I'm not really feeling this story that much anymore. I'm ready for the kids to get older so I can publish the spinoff of them, but I was trying to hold off. I'll probably try to finish this before I go back to school, because this is dragging. When I do the 50th chapter I'll probably do an epilogue and move on.