Nine

Sorry , I've been trying to replace these chapters. They got deleted and I had to rewrite them so this is what I have.

Kaelyn

While we were driving to wherever Aug was taking us, the kids bonded. I just listened closely to their conversation until I saw Aug constantly looking over at me.

"What?" I laughed playfully rolling my eyes.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"No, but thanks." I smiled at him.

After that, we didn't speak the rest of the ride. He was smirking. While we were in the car, it started pouring down rain. I sighed heavily knowing that my hair was about mess up. August looked over at me then back at the kids who were now asleep. When we pulled up to the house, he came to my side reaching for my hand.

"C'mon, baby." August said reaching out for my hand.

"August, I'm seriously not getting out of this car." I exaggerated folding my arms. He went in and grabbed an umbrella then came back out to me.

"Now, c'mon." He said to me extending his free hand out for me to grab.

"Wait," I said turning around to pick up Naomi, his daughter, and Brooklyn "now." I heard him chuckle a bit as we ran up to the door.

He went back out to get Chaylin , Amaiya , Kayden , Jamal , and Seattle. They came running back in under the umbrella that Chaylin was now holding. August came behind them dripping wet.

I put Brooklyn and Naomi down on the couch then walking over to August.  "Oh, no. You wanna say I'm your girlfriend, then this is my house also. You're not coming in my house all wet. Take your shirt off and squeeze it out and I'll bring you a towel. " I smiled.

"I like her Uncle August." Kayden giggled with the other kids.

"Me too." I saw August mouth to her.

I smirked. "Well Mr. August , you need to dry off. I'll leave the door open for you , though. Come on , children." I grabbed Brooklyn and Naomi's hands.

August

She's just too much. I gotta get their bags anyways, so I'll get that and then dry off. I put their stuff in the front door , before realizing I didn't have a towel.

"Kaelyn!" I yelled in the house.

She came running down the stairs. "Oh, Auggie. Sorry I forgot you're towel , so here. And thanks." She exchanged the towel for her bags and went upstairs.

This girl.