Seven

Kaelyn

Today, Seattle is having a showcase at the studio. She has a trio with Gabriella and Dior called Fly Before You Fall. I made the girls breakfast which consisted of pancakes, sausage, eggs, and turkey bacon. Seattle came down holding Brooklyn's hand. They came and sat at the table and ate.

"Seattle, did you get your costume for today?" I asked Seattle while I cleaned the marble counters of my kitchen. She nodded eating her food.

"Okay, when you finish, go shower. You have 3 hours to be at the studio and I have to get Jamal." I told her going to the living room and turning on Jessie. I walked back in the kitchen and Seattle put her plate in the sink and ran upstairs.

"Brooklyn , do you like it here in Miami ?" I asked Brook with a sigh. She just shrugged and ate her bacon. Why am I asking her like it makes a difference ?

"How about if we took a trip to Atlanta?" I asked her leaning on the table across from her.

"Mama, what's that?" she asked as she stopped eating her food and looked at me like I had two heads.

"Our next vacation." I smirked.

"Do they have toys or swings?" she asked eating her food again.

"Lots and lots of them." I exaggerated with a big smile. Hell, I don't know.

"Okay, I want to go." she said finishing her food. "Now, I'm ready to go." she smiled jumping down. She fell on her hands and knees.

"You okay, babe ?" I asked kissing the palms of her hands and she nodded. "Let's go take a bath."

Looks like we'll be going to Atlanta soon.